Remedy Relic Broke?

I got a Remedy Relic and doesn't seem to be leveling. I have been getting poisoned and can see system message that it is working(though it didn't resist the poison) and can not see any gains on the xp bar for the relic.

Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

eppy

Grandmaster
I got a Remedy Relic and doesn't seem to be leveling. I have been getting poisoned and can see system message that it is working(though it didn't resist the poison) and can not see any gains on the xp bar for the relic.

Am I doing something wrong?

You cant level it with weak poisons. So you cant sit there and let a snake hit you. ;)

Mitzal

Novice
i have yet to get it to tick and I am not fighting just snakes even poison elemental and dread spiders are not ticking the exp up

It takes a long time for the xp bar to move, I got mine to lvl three by doing it in my house before they changed it. Since then leveling it out in the world it hasn't moved. BTW I let mine run for hours on end for about 4 days straight of getting poisoned in my house to get where I am. This relic in my opinion, and most others are broke when it comes to leveling them.

Hope this helps

Mitzal

Novice
so basically it will not level got it.
I have had mine over a week now and been attempting to level it and 0 movement on the bar.

@eppy this is not slow, this is not using weak poisons, this is not tiring to do it in a house, This relic is simply not leveling AT ALL. It is broken.

so basically it will not level got it.
I have had mine over a week now and been attempting to level it and 0 movement on the bar.

@eppy this is not slow, this is not using weak poisons, this is not tiring to do it in a house, This relic is simply not leveling AT ALL. It is broken.
When I first got this relic the leveling on it was broke and worked with eppy on getting it fixed. So it is possibly that it is broke again. Though yes the time it would take to level some of the relics and talismans are to much in my opinion. I have three talisman and the amount of time it would take me to level just one is not worth it to me.

I have tried giving suggestions about having a minimum armor rating, not having to have agro, and distance shouldn't matter. Having to have agro pushes people to have to solo leveling these things. Also as a mage you get a vivify relic, though you cannot use it to help you level, due to once my relic pet takes agro I then will not get any xp. Though they expect a mage with zero armor to stand there and get beat on while casting spells. So you have to run up cast flame strike, get hit by an oger lord for 33 points. Run off screen, heal, and then sit there and med to get your 55 mana back and then do it again.

Good luck though getting your points heard and considered. I gave up a long time ago after sending several message and never getting a response. Though eppy did get back to me fairly quickly about the remedy relic being broke when it first launched.