Remote weapons for tinkers

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
Trap boxes are fun, but there should be more options available to the killer tinker. Think Engineer from TF2. There's a lot you could do with this - hidden landmines, deployable dummies that shoot arrows or provoke monsters, etc. None of this stuff would be powerful (PvPers won't be lining up to add tinkering to their builds), and would require significant materials and a 120 tinker to make and deploy, but it would add some variety and maybe integrate crafters into PvP guilds as support (fortifying an objective with remote weapons).

b4z3NBx.png

halygon

Grandmaster
I'd rather think of the Engineer from Q1 Mod Team Fortress -- all others are just clones. I spent way too many hours in clan games for that mod. Medic & Sniper here.

@eppy is already toying around with some fun things like these. He likes big booms for some reason.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
QWTF -- god i loved that game.

I think sentry guns would be an awesome addition for tinkers in PVP for the new militia systems(base defenses).

Young Star

Grandmaster
Not sure about guns but I could see bolt shooting traps. Don't factions already have tinker trapped landmines for faction bases?