Remove Blessed Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is said that the crafting of Tolga's spear required the blood sacrifice of a thousand virgins. Which is why 247 is no longer present on the server.

Bro Trin is trash, your * gm couldnt take a little shit talk and cried constantly to adam and shane. Go roleplay more ***.

Check out DalMichaelLas's Reddit profile if you want to see one of said sacrificed virgins.

Keltonator

Grandmaster
I have nothing to hide bro unlike most of your trash guild. Keep stalking dudes online though youre not gay at all.
6a0a2a0ed77655d16ab4b3c735fb4709.jpg

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
@GimpCent Is cool, why would he "take me out" lol Posts he makes are relevant and intelligent. He doesn't make lies about guilds from over a year ago or direct people to others' reddit pages to stalk them.

What does that even mean to "take this guy out"?? LIke verbally? physically? Lol wtf is wrong with you guys?

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Bro Trin is trash, your * gm couldnt take a little shit talk and cried constantly to adam and shane. Go roleplay more ***.

Did you just call me......oh no you didn't.

Where did I cry constantly? You're so full of shit. What did Trin do to you anyway? You talk shit without any proof of anything. Did I remove this post even though technically I could? Boy, I've been playing this game since you were diapers and I can not only take shit talking, but I can easily put you in your place, however, I have class and do not need to resort to childish name calling.

However, This is not the PVP forum and if you can't keep it on topic then GTFO off the thread.

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
Did you just call me......oh no you didn't.

Where did I cry constantly? You're so full of shit. What did Trin do to you anyway? You talk shit without any proof of anything. Did I remove this post even though technically I could? Boy, I've been playing this game since you were diapers and I can not only take shit talking, but I can easily put you in your place, however, I have class and do not need to resort to childish name calling.

However, This is not the PVP forum and if you can't keep it on topic then GTFO off the thread.

It was your dumbass guildie that derailed the thread in the first place. Get your head out of your holier than thou ass.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
I addressed you because of your nasty insult directed at me.

But you're right, the entire thread is off topic at this point.

If the GMs decide to remove the THREE blessed weapons, I'm sure they will notify those involved.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.