Remove the no pet skillloss from factions

Malkraven

Grandmaster
I can see no valid reason why consensual pvpers recieve no skill loss on pets when ressing at the faction base while non consensual pvmers pets are penalized for every death. Stun tamers are already strong i see no reason why they should recive special treatment over any other non faction tamer.

If your pet dies in combat you should be forced to retrain or use SS ( put gold back into the community) or alternatively offer a simlar option for non faction tamers to res w/o any skill loss at a simlar gold cost.

@Shane @eppy @halygon @Adam

Should we really encourage more tamer pvp?

Derwolf

Grandmaster
easy counter mate, defense relic.

faction vet is great incentive to get random blues into factions

Malkraven

Grandmaster
remove statloss

i like some sort of pet statloss it makes people buy skill scrolls and puts gold back into the system but i see no reason why factioners ( people who consent to the consequences) should be immune to this.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
It's because faction pets are slow as fuck and because it encourages faction participation.

why would u want to encourage tamers to factions? if anything it should be the opposite.

Agree to pvp lose skill
get caught in pvp u dont really want to participate in dont lose skill.

you accept the risk of being orange/red then man up and take the consequences

No staff comments @Shane @eppy @halygon ?

Last edited by a moderator:

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
why would u want to encourage tamers to factions? if anything it should be the opposite.

Agree to pvp lose skill
get caught in pvp u dont really want to participate in dont lose skill.

you accept the risk of being orange/red then man up and take the consequences

No staff comments @Shane @eppy @halygon ?

So you want even less players/guilds in factions? Is that because the majority of fights youre looking for are against blue PVMers and not faction groups?

Malkraven

Grandmaster
So you want even less players/guilds in factions? Is that because the majority of fights youre looking for are against blue PVMers and not faction groups?

i want less tamers yes, people who join factions for any other reason than pvp should not be encouraged factions is a Consensual pvp system not something you should join for pvm/crafting beniftis.... and again why should consensual pvpers get less punishment than seme poor sap who got pked?

As for the looking for non pvpers to fight i think we trashed you 4 v 7 the otherday with not 1 death in covetous when u tried to 5v1 flubes lol. then u came back with 9 and ganked us so i could also say the same you are also looking for people who cant defend themself v your numbers to gank rather than a even fight?

How is 1-3 people killing blues in dungeons for gold any diff than hunting 2-3 factioners with a group of 10+ for Punkte?

PS in before the Malkraven is Affected cos he disagree speech.........

Last edited by a moderator:

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
If you dont want pet statloss, join factions -- thats the incentive... more people in factions which needs more people. All of this is a moot point as factions are slated to be removed with the expansion.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
If you dont want pet statloss, join factions -- thats the incentive... more people in factions which needs more people. All of this is a moot point as factions are slated to be removed with the expansion.

but these guys dont want to pvp anyway it seem pointless to me them being in factions..

Malkraven

Grandmaster
If you dont want pet statloss, join factions -- thats the incentive... more people in factions which means more people to gank 10 v 1 for me and my crew.

So what you saying is its bad for us to pk blue tamers 2-3v1 but its good for you to kill orange tamers who only joined to get no skill loss 10 v 1? these are the same people you cry we pk all the time....

i dont get it.....

wreckognize

Grandmaster
lol @ tamers in factions, of course thats gluttonys opinion on this. he has no idea what pvp is all about.

factioners don't kill eachother for the loot, they do it for the glory. the more skill it took to take your opponent down, the greater the victory. all kill is not a skill, nor is outnumbering. so I ask again wtf does tamers have to do with factions? nothing.

if anything, the game mechanics should give tamers less incentive to join factions, not more. got that shit bass ackwards

Malkraven

Grandmaster
lol @ tamers in factions, of course thats gluttonys opinion on this. he has no idea what pvp is all about.

factioners don't kill eachother for the loot, they do it for the glory. the more skill it took to take your opponent down, the greater the victory. all kill is not a skill, nor is outnumbering. so I ask again wtf does tamers have to do with factions? nothing.

if anything, the game mechanics should give tamers less incentive to join factions, not more. got that shit bass ackwards

this ^ but i disagree with one point tamers should join if they are goin to pvp. ( ghost/azria/deriz/aga) they should also be man enuff to accept the consequences of death and pay somethin back to the community (gold for SS) considering they already have it super good on this server. (stun/metas/instaremount)

girana

Grandmaster

its really a bless to have dube and co in faction soo much fun fights against ppl that just stay and wait to die

Kookie

Master
1) Faction rez it's not free. It is 5k gold (on top the time you take to walk in and out the slow pet of no recall zone)
2) There are two pets, not 1 that's 10k gold total.
3) Factioners die far more than blues due to opposite faction players.
4) Factioners can't recall as easy as blues
5) Pet training, specifically resist can quickly drop below 60 and with the skill training changes takes forever to train, especially to provo/tamers
6) Tamers die more than anyone else due to gankers frequenting their farming locs. Most are on foot and helpless with no resist.
7) Stage 7 metas can't even be ordered to kill something. All kill fails 3 out of 4 at least. The amount of time tamers die just from PvM itself or other blue tamers trying to pk them.
8) There is no murder count for killing pets...just temporary grey. Anyone can slaughter pets at will.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
1. 5k per death is a hell of alot cheaper than it would be for the skill scrolls? + this gold goes to another player creating a SS market
2. see above
3. thats the whole point of factions you " consent " to pvp?
4. True but wtf does this have to do with skill loss?
5 Why should factioners who agrees to use his pets in pvp and the risk that come with it be any diffrent from a guy being pked in a dungeon
6 i very rarley die on my tamer.... wtf? you must be doin it wrong
7 120 tame/lore ftw but wtf has this got to do with skill loss?
8 again who cares wtf why should people get counts for killing a pet?

tbh most of your tears seem to do with tamers in general and nothing to do with skill loss what so ever next time save yourself 6/8 points and none of it even address the entire point on why people who choose to pvp ( your post alone screams im a pvmer and i join factions for 25% xp bonus + no pet skill loss) should be able to avoid statloss?

i mean wtf you just said yourself " factioners die more than blues? No shit sherlock its a consensual pvp system this is my exact point why should people who choose to pvp be stat free while some poor noobie pvm tamer(you) have there pets statlossed?

one of two things should happen

A. Remove no statloss on faction res and let consensual pvpers suffer the same as everyone else
B. Offer a statloss free res for 5k gold a pop to all tamers