removing a relic

asics

Grandmaster
Can we remove a relic from axmetapet or a metà talisman without having OT destroyed? It cause no problem to anyone..or to market.. But maybe we want switch them...for example.. I stareted my metà dexxer with a relic..but now i want and can change it..but i dont have time to farm it so much..so.. Can i drop a relic to usw another? Or can i drop a relic that i dont need and sell it instead have it destroyed?:)

@eppy

Ty

eppy

Grandmaster
It does cause a problem for the market. That is why they are deleted. You are rich so delete it and buy what you want.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
It does cause a problem for the market. That is why they are deleted. You are rich so delete it and buy what you want.

If it is an issue to the market, what about making the relics BOUND like the Talisman.

That way if you want to test out a different relic you don't have to destroy/waste your current progress.

Just an idea, and obviously they would be bound and worthless to anyone but the original owner.

eppy

Grandmaster
But as it is you can just buy another egg and test that way. Then someone gets to sell another egg and the wheel keeps turning.

asics

Grandmaster

Not thinking about metapets but about talisman :)

U think is bad if we can remove a relic cause im not looking to play that template and i prefer to give it to q friend.. Is not about gold :)

asics

Grandmaster
I don't know what that says

U can look my other post:

I dont need to remove a relic for selling it..but maybe someone (like me) try to use a relic-talisman but i dont use morecthat character so i preferito remove it. To give it to a friend that can enjoy it!

Lithium149

Grandmaster
But as it is you can just buy another egg and test that way. Then someone gets to sell another egg and the wheel keeps turning.

What would it hurt to have a bound relic you cannot sell?

For example if I wanted to try a diff Dexxer relic I wouldn't have to destroy mine and restart it from scratch just to test a diff relic.

Just an idea and doesn't hurt the market like you were worried about!