Removing Trees

Tanic

Novice
I see several videos of pvp on this server where the trees are gone, replaced by stumps.

How do i do this?

Darken

Master
Pretty sure thats illegal. On just about every past server I have played/staffed, thats been illegal.

MAN! What happened to skill in Ultima Online? It's all about 3rd party applications and tampering.

Guess the losers were tired of losing.

*Laughs*

Regards.

Kiki

Grandmaster
Talking out of your ass on things you don't know while being a dick about it is a great way to give people false information.

It's perfectly legal. It's a mod to the art files, not a mod to anything that matters.

Regards.

Darken

Master
I wasn't talking out of my ass, I was attempting to answer a question from my own experiences.

And being a dick? Come on... what real reason does someone have to mod art files for?

Regards.

Kiki

Grandmaster
No of course. You're right. Anyone with an art file mod is a loser tired of losing. No other answer. So stupid of me to think that was an asshole statement.

Darken

Master
What else is it besides that? I can't think of ANY other purpose for doing that.

I suppose it makes it easier for some to gank, and others to talk shit on the forums even though most don't admit to playing with handicaps.

Your'e right, sounds like skillful individuals to me.

Regards.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Does anyone know if for example the robe and cloak shrinker works with all items. Or just ones in your possession. *smirks*

Greed

Master
Hi Tanic, to do this optimally on UOForever I tell all my guild mates to simply uninstall UO, reinstall the UOForever revision of UO, and then install the UOF client mod I have linked on my website. So those links would be found here and here.

Greed

Master
They're the same but the ones he linked require you to use client modification tools from what i recall. The ones I linked simply require you to copy and paste them in your main UO directory. If you have done it correctly it will ask you to replace a few files in there and then you should be set.

Kraden

Grandmaster
okay must have put it in the wrong folder i replace the art.mul in the UO folder and it didnt work

Greed

Master
question, did you uninstall UO first and then install the UOForever client? Because if you're using a fully patched version of UO it just won't work. Alternatively if you are using the UOForever client go to your UO directory, then open compatibility files and paste the art files in there. If this is the case it will again ask you to replace those files and then you should be set.

Last edited by a moderator: