Request: PVP Guide

thestand

Grandmaster
People don't PvP like they used to back in the day.
You need explosion pot damage because every competent person that you fight is going to have 20 heal/cure pots which pretty much nullifies all of your old school "tricks".
Holding ebolt and waiting for them to get low while you hit them with your spear isn't going to cut it.

If you nerf explosion potions you'll probably have to nerf the other pots too.
Then you're in a hard place trying to balance solo/group pvp.

There are new tricks that you will need to learn to survive/get kills in this new(new to you) era of PvP and trust me... it's going to be more than a explosion potion script.

People don't PvP like they used to back in the day.
You need explosion pot damage because every competent person that you fight is going to have 20 heal/cure pots which pretty much nullifies all of your old school "tricks".
Holding ebolt and waiting for them to get low while you hit them with your spear isn't going to cut it.

If you nerf explosion potions you'll probably have to nerf the other pots too.
Then you're in a hard place trying to balance solo/group pvp.

There are new tricks that you will need to learn to survive/get kills in this new(new to you) era of PvP and trust me... it's going to be more than a explosion potion script.
Good! I am eager to learn all of them.
Can we meet in game and have some PvP duels? I think I need to practice.
I agree that explosion potions are good to counterbalance potion drinking. Specially cure potions, since poisoning used to be the trick to avoid the life going up. Heal potions always were good, but they have a delay. And also they cannot be used while poisoned.
Poison used to be the "knight" in UOL PvP "chess" (if you are a chess player you'll probably understand this analogy).

I guess I replied this post because I was upset. I don't mind getting killed, but not this way. Not without a fight.
If explosion potions have same delays as heal potions, they can counterbalance each other. Then you are left with dealing with the cure potions.
Anyhow, I guess I need to practice some PvP with some veteran players. I wish PKs could talk to me. I am on for a good fight!

How can we meet in-game?

Cheers and thanks all for replying :)