Returning after decades (Catskills)

Darkbane

Hey folks,

Just starting out on this server and am giving UO one last run. I played on OSI from 97-2003 as:

Ajar Deathstrike (UND)
Gung'Zog (Shadowclan)
Darix Darkbane (UND/CA)
Boen (Welsh Bowmen)
Edge (Rando PK/fun char)

And a few others.

I've played other free shards in the interim (T2A, IPY, An Corp) but they always seemed to die out or fizzle.

Those from the RP community of that era might remember me.

Starting off as a provo bard to grind some cash, but the community and population seem very promising.

Hopefully I can stay committed and make a solid go of it, thanks to the owners and community for keeping this beauty server going long enough for me find time to give it a shot.

DrSaso

Master
Welcome to the party :D and good start worth the provo bard :)

Played on europa but shadowclan sounds really familiar! And welsh bowmen? Nice! I'm actually Welsh....i may or may not have a longbow :p

Darkbane

Welcome to the party :D and good start worth the provo bard :)

Played on europa but shadowclan sounds really familiar! And welsh bowmen? Nice! I'm actually Welsh....i may or may not have a longbow :p

Thank you and Yeah! Shadowclan Orcs were pretty popular in their heyday on Catskills. They have chapters in many games/UO servers now, even here I think.

The Welsh Bowmen thing was just a friend's guild idea and I gladly bought in, as playing an archer was my favorite thing at the time. While we rped as best we could, it was probably a disgrace to your heritage :p

Edwin Fox

Novice
Be welcome, mate! You'll find this one of the most active and dynamic servers around.

Be sure to know more about the guilds before you decide to join any, as here some are more/totes PvP than others. I'm more into role playing and pvm, Trinsic's guild offers good and solid grounds fer that.

Hope to see you around some times!