Rogue tali decay

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh yeahhh I might be thick, so there is no way to expedite that really...you just get stronger and move through spawn a little quicker as you level up more or less?

Chediak

Adept
Yeah - the cool thing about the rogue relics is that they max out quickly, and you're rolling with a level 10 relic as soon as you rack up 700 kills (even at level 1). For example: level 1, get disembowel* relic, 700 kills later you have a damage-over-time giving you an extra 100 damage when it procs.

*(n.b., it's not recommended to get disembowel first. Elude is more helpful in allowing you to stand close to mobs, and that extra damage you get from disembowel does not contribute to gaining talisman XP).

Bromista

Grandmaster
O.k. so overall tali aside I'm looking for some sort of silver lining to the fact that there's strength of relic tied to # of kills and not XP. Especially considering the extra damage from relics doesn't count towards your XP.

I think the idea has a bit of merit I know I would probably like a delay in the decay

But also screw rogues for not having to grind specific activities to level your relics like the other tali flavors

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
That was the whole point of the design to try something that wasn't so Grundy, hell maybe they change the other relics one day!

Jado

Apprentice
No issue with the decay. But 725 would be nice even if the last 25 took 2x (50 kills) to achieve.

More generally on talismans though I've been here for about 8 months and I don't get why PvP deaths trigger talisman cooldown.
Always seems to be the case, you are beating down on some paragon and then a group of reds rock up to 1 hit you and then proceed to loot.
Again, this part im ok with. But then im discouraged to continue playing as im penalised with a timer.

Chediak

Adept
No issue with the decay. But 725 would be nice even if the last 25 took 2x (50 kills) to achieve.

More generally on talismans though I've been here for about 8 months and I don't get why PvP deaths trigger talisman cooldown.
Always seems to be the case, you are beating down on some paragon and then a group of reds rock up to 1 hit you and then proceed to loot.
Again, this part im ok with. But then im discouraged to continue playing as im penalised with a timer.

I am totally with you! I don't care about dying on my talisman characters except for the timer. The pk can be nice, not loot much, rez me. Of course I'm appreciative but the only thing that really mattered was the lost grinding time :<

(unless I had some sweet slayer armor on me)