Rose of Trinsic

Cash is King

Grandmaster
The epic Rose of Trinsic is a rare find and I've searched but haven't found any others that were ever for sale out there so the best indication of value would be the maximum that the market would be willing to pay --> so let me know what you think it's worth!

166gndt.jpg

Would also be interested to know if others out there have any of these.

flipt

Grandmaster
I believe its one of the new rates if I am not mistaken. The price really depends on the spawn rate of it.

AssHat

Grandmaster
i ran around last night, i have seen over 10 rose of trinsics, so it cant be a new rare unless, like joeb said there is 30 rares he kept and moved their locations. more info on this would be appreciated!!! .

Cash is King

Grandmaster
Its a cove Steable ,, looking at a value of around 100 to 200k
Pics or it didn't happen. Can you or anyone else confirm this and show me yours if this is a Cove stealable? I don't see why JoeB would make two different spawn locations for the same item (possible, but doesn't make sense to me personally). I also don't know why you'd post on forums that this spawns in Cove and give that away. This particular one is not from a spawn spot in Cove.

Its one of the new rare plants that spawn. Bradley sold 2 new rare potted plants for 250k per
Thanks for the 411, good to know. However, the trinny rose is much better than a potted plant I would think... who knows.