rundown of current factions

Rafelito

Journeyman
Can someone please give me a rundown of the current state of factions?
My uo buddies and I are planning on making a faction guild for our pvp, pk and pvm chars but have no idea on what faction to join.
We are not on a lot due to busy RL stuff so ideally we are looking for a faction which will give us a lot oranges to fight + also captures sigils actively.... we won't always be on to partake in the sigil capturing and defending but we will give oranges a run for their money and farm that silver when we are on :p

What I'm looking for is a summary per faction as in who is the largest, the guilds that are in them, and how actively they capture sigils.

Thanks in advance guys!

Rafelito

Journeyman
Id say go TB or SL(if youre non euro), they need the most help
Thanks for the reply. Do you know who is more active in the sigil game? TB or SL?

Some more details:
3 of us are Euro's, 2 others live in the US on the east coast. We might recruit some more guys once the guild is up and running.

manolo

Adept
The organized TB consists of Violence that are mostly Euros (6 members but we play with 3-5 usually) and ROD (maybe 4-5 players?) that are from the US. These two groups generally play during different times. My guild is not interested in defending sigils but we might do some raiding for the PVP.

Peav

Grandmaster
Tb has two guilds one EU one USA, they both play regulary so no need. If you are Euro i suggest Minax or CoM since they consist of mostly USA players and play when EU is sleeping. Just my tip. SL had mixed nations.