need a nice one... possibly tmap set too. let me know

thanks

i would love a copy of chime's library

RidingCoattails.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Orbit

Adept
btw hanes... i agree man.
i tell everyone im making a rune library vendor house...

2 days later u design ur house and setup rune library lelel

NO FREE RIDES FOR THE 1%

<3

wreckognize

Grandmaster
LOL you are a great liar man i will give you that much.
just look at the guild you've managed to scrape together based on lies and tears.
but please go ahead and follow in my footsteps more, rookie.
your obsession only makes me look that much more jelly-worthy :D
not everyone can have their own butler, eh styx? roflmao

Styx <3
Geoffrey_Barbara_Butler.jpg

The Companion

Orbit

Adept
last time i checked 1% it was u... two afk david e char's who is [royal] lolol and me online =D
WAT HAPN?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
[royal] founded on lies and tears, will only ever amount to banksitting and leaderlessness.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I find it hilarious that your actions are governed purely by what i do with my time.
In fact you've been following in my footsteps since the day I taught you how to play chess.
You're delusional really, if you see it any other way.

First with my guild SS, which was growing (up until divine intervention), you were in such a frenzy to grow DAMM... constantly comparing the number of players online...

it was when i noticed this inferiority complex developing that i decided to merge the two guilds and make you the leader, out of pity.

now you are making a big vendor mall and converting it into a library, days later after I have done it.

It's an inferiority complex, really. I taught you chess, you felt inferior, and ever since you've been trying to step up to my level.

in reality that is

wreckognize

Grandmaster
its the exact reasoning behind why your mentality degraded into what it did the second you gave me the guild, because you are in DEEP denial about your own inferiority to me. Would you like me to psycho-analyze the situation any further? or will my analogy for ''hanging off my coattails'' suffice?

Orbit

Adept
LOL

DAMM was around long before we allied. and went from the small to large guild in the RED HI FEL DAMM alliance.

we broke off and allied with you.. RED and FEL followed

few months later.... we merged damm and ss

it was about 10:1 damm:ss members merging into 1%
the rest is history... literally

Orbit

Adept
it's like... u cant both demote all the emissary and send us this selfie in the same day bro

rubbed us wrong

timthumb.jpg

dude said.... "wreckognize" LAF