Sad Face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowslady

So, I recently came to this server. I have max characters, 3 of them GM in skills.

I event recently donated the $10.41 or whatever. I loved it here.

And then you just banned me from Discord for discussing the merits of EQMS charging for membership.

It was rude and unprofessional.

And I won't be logging in again, checking this forum post or doing anything with such unprofessional assholes.

Goodbye. I'll find a shard which has professionals working on it.

-Sara

Swayze

Grandmaster
You weren't banned. You were warned and kicked assuming you are Shadowlady on Discord.

StegcO

Grandmaster
Sara listen to me, Staff here is so cool, maybe people was spamming and they also banner you. Give them another chance this is best server all over the world

Young Star

Grandmaster
I warned you to stop. The general chat on discord is not the place to air out your feelings about a player or guild. I waited hoping that people would move on from it but you must not have paid attention to my warnings. Being kicked is just a tool to stop things from getting out of hand and having to actually ban people. You merely have to rejoin and wait the 10 minute cool-down.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
So, I recently came to this server. I have max characters, 3 of them GM in skills.

I event recently donated the $10.41 or whatever. I loved it here.

And then you just banned me from Discord for discussing the merits of EQMS charging for membership.

It was rude and unprofessional.

And I won't be logging in again, checking this forum post or doing anything with such unprofessional assholes.

Goodbye. I'll find a shard which has professionals working on it.

-Sara

@Young Star and others are quick to ban for anything pro-EQMS in discord... however if you search "EQMS" in #general you will see line after line of anti-EQMS sentiment that @Young Star and other mods let go so you may have gotten caught up in that.

It sounds as if you may have been kicked and not banned but it doesnt matter anymore -- after last night, EQMS is about as infamous as it gets and with no PVP shit talk channel, discord is only good for buy/sell and recruiting.

Mjn2zYn.jpg

cya nerd

send me a postcard from w/e pos u find to play

solid attitude...

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
That's fine. Mods can have discord and hurl insults at EQMS and then kick every EQMS member that responds to their vitriol. Ultimately, the mods are customer service reps for Shane's business. Ouch.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
@Young Star and others are quick to ban for anything pro-EQMS in discord... however if you search "EQMS" in #general you will see line after line of anti-EQMS sentiment that @Young Star and other mods let go so you may have gotten caught up in that.

It sounds as if you may have been kicked and not banned but it doesnt matter anymore -- after last night, EQMS is about as infamous as it gets and with no PVP shit talk channel, discord is only good for buy/sell and recruiting.

Mjn2zYn.jpg

solid attitude...

why u all on blues in a RDA? did u not have big enough balls to go on reds? i heard u didnt have such issues griefing rpers thou

Young Star

Grandmaster

Mjn2zYn.jpg

solid attitude...
Aww. You're so cute with your little pictures. Funny you decide to try to call me out on a post from s player that i kicked for bashing your guild.

I must be doing something right if I am being called an EQMS sympathizer and aggressor in the same thread.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster

It sounds as if you may have been kicked and not banned but it doesnt matter anymore -- after last night, EQMS is about as infamous as it gets and with no PVP shit talk channel, discord is only good for buy/sell and recruiting

solid attitude...

Ha! Yeah, Discord general chat has devolved to Crookshank Robins talking to himself.

If you subtracted Crookshank's ramblings along with mods who are in the same guild talking to each other then you would be left with a few random emojis.

Status
Not open for further replies.