Sad that there is no help available on forums

UoFnewb

Is there nobody moderating this forum that can actually adress client and server issues? Or is it just here to look nice? I was playing until yesterday on T2A freeshard, but upon discovering how cool UOForever looks I decided to give it a try. Well, now neither client will work, despite what it says on your web site about not effecting other clients or programs.

After a complete un-install of both, and a re-install of this client...it's the same problem. Everything goes fine with the install, but when I go to create an account "Verifying account" is as far as I can get! It is not a connectivity issue, my connection is fine and fast. I am running Windows vista home premium. My hardware is far more than robust enough to run UO. Like I said I have been on the T2A shard for quite a while, and it's always run great! Now I can't even play that client... Please! Someone give a guy a hand with this one? :cry:

Where are you located?
I had serious packet loss issues from germany the other day and wasnt able to get past that point neither (connection wise..).