sallos fixed, now steam broken

Hi all,
I recently downloaded the sallos fix, and boy does it work great. trouble is i copy and pasted the files i downloaded straight into my classic client folder and now my uo steam has issues. ships all appear as the same type of galleon. My question is how can i get it back to the way it was or even better. get steam and sallos both to work?
thanks
ps am i going to have to uninstall and reinstall everything ? : (

Hi all,
I recently downloaded the sallos fix, and boy does it work great. trouble is i copy and pasted the files i downloaded straight into my classic client folder and now my uo steam has issues. ships all appear as the same type of galleon. My question is how can i get it back to the way it was or even better. get steam and sallos both to work?
thanks
ps am i going to have to uninstall and reinstall everything ? : (

You need separate folders for each.

keep the folder you have with the sallos patches, download UO again from the UO launcher, then from the UO launcher keep sallos pointed to where you have it pointed to, and point steam to your new clean install of UO.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Just copy your client folder to a new name like Sallos Client.

Then open the UOF launcher and it will think there is no client folder anymore and show "install" where the play button usually is. Install the client again. Then when you bring up Sallos make sure to point to your "Sallos Client" folder and when you use UOS point to the "Classic Client" folder.