Sallos House Resync Bug

If you are on Sallos and happen to be in combat, running by the steps of a home will cause the user to resync numerous times which freezes the player.

Sometimes it is so bad that you will lag out of the game entirely.

Please implement a fix to where the resync will not bug out next to house steps.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Its a bi product of the fix to the resync speedhacking that was rampant amongst your crew :/

It sucks(ive died to it) but its much worse having people openly abuse resync to skip tiles

p.s.

its only houses youre banned on

Its a bi product of the fix to the resync speedhacking that was rampant amongst your crew :/

It sucks(ive died to it) but its much worse having people openly abuse resync to skip tiles

p.s.

its only houses youre banned on

I will disregard your comment about people in my crew speedhacking because that is absolutely false.

What is also false is that the resync bug only happens on a house you are banned at.

Definitely happens to houses you are not banned at.

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
I will disregard your comment about people in my crew speedhacking because that is absolutely false.

What is also false is that the resync bug only happens on a house you are banned at.

Definitely happens to houses you are not banned at.

I have to constantly re-sync on razor, especially around houses or last target doesn't work, meaning pots or spells won't execute.

Re-sync lags the fuck out of you now too.

It's sad that it was changed because some blue marathon runners love to cheat.