Sallos: invisible monster fix & Minotaur RDA fix

Blair

Master
This is a fix for monsters that are currently not being drawn by the Sallos client.

The following monsters will now be seen:
werewolves
phoenix bird
Fafnir/Akor/Dragon RDA boss
Warlock
The Monkey Queen
rock beetle
reptalon
dream wraith
blistering/blazing gargoyles

* I have not been able to fix the undead dog in Locke RDA as of yet *

The ZIP file is 75 MB and contains 3 files:

anim5.idx
anim5.mul
Bodyconv.def

To install these files simply open the ZIP file and extract to your UO directory that is used by Sallos. (C:/Program Files/ Electronic Arts/ Ultima Online Classic) You need to overwrite the existing files in there.

* Note * It is always good practice to back up your old files before overwriting them.

http://www.uoforever.com/files/Sallos/Sallos_Mob_Fix.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

Blair

Master
Try putting your original anim5 files back in. These only impact the ability to see reptalon, and I could just make you something to replace this.

Maybe try updating your UO from the launcher if this doesn't work.

God.RG

Grandmaster
Try putting your original anim5 files back in. These only impact the ability to see reptalon, and I could just make you something to replace this.

Maybe try updating your UO from the launcher if this doesn't work.
awesome, that worked.. this is sweet +1

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
This is a fix for monsters that are currently not being drawn by the Sallos client.

The following monsters will now be seen:
werewolves
phoenix bird
Fafnir/Akor/Dragon RDA boss
Warlock
The Monkey Queen
rock beetle
reptalon
dream wraith
blistering/blazing gargoyles

* I have not been able to fix the undead dog in Locke RDA as of yet *

The ZIP file is 75 MB and contains 3 files:

anim5.idx
anim5.mul
Bodyconv.def

To install these files simply open the ZIP file and extract to your UO directory that is used by Sallos. (C:/Program Files/ Electronic Arts/ Ultima Online Classic) You need to overwrite the existing files in there.

* Note * It is always good practice to back up your old files before overwriting them.

http://www.uoforever.com/files/Sallos/Sallos_Mob_Fix.zip

Looks like sallos users can enter rdas now ^^

Blair

Master
What about tiles that was one of the reason we couldn't go into rdas couldn't see tiles

I have a working fix created for the Minotaur RDA, I just haven't had the chance to test it on the live server as of yet. Once I've tested it and know it isn't buggy I'll update this thread.

This is a fix to be able to see the Minotaur RDA for the Sallos client

The download is 37 MB and contains 6 files
map0.mul
map0LegacyMUL.uop
radarcol.mul
staidix0.mul
statics0.mul
tiledata.mul

To install these files simply extract them to your UO directory that is used by Sallos. (C:/Program Files/ Electronic Arts/ Ultima Online Classic) You need to overwrite the existing files in there.

http://www.uoforever.com/files/Sallos/minotaur_rda_fix.rar

As an aside; you will notice the RDA if you sail on a boat north of yew jail
In the Fel facet the RDA is purely
cosmetic and will not impact game play
Ima put this is in lil bit ! Appreciate all your work man keep it up Sallos will be used for pvm 8) EVeryWHere

Garillo

Master
Yea, I got a red rocket mount from the UO trading card game that isn't showing up after I put in the code. If you could go ahead and fix that, it'd be greeeeat. Thanks!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I would prefer to make one post of things you maybe can mess with, so if you don't mind ill just try to edit as I go!
The Ethy's that cannot be seen!
Talismen looks like ogre on mount!
The new boats in UO cause Sallos to crash!
Also I cannot goto Trinsic atm Everything black there.

Last edited by a moderator: