Master
Sea Serpent Statuette

CTr0I6i.png

SB: 1g
Minimum increment: none
Bidding ends Wednesday December 17th at 6:30 PM EST

Tarena

Master
Nice! Never thought I could get 5g out of it!

Please note that I reserve the rights to allow NPCs to buyout the auction if bidding doesn't make it up to the amount they will buy :p lol.

Tarena

Master
I've searched the forums and it looks like they average 125k.

I would feel comfortable selling for 100k

Tarena

Master
I never said I wouldn't honour a 5.5g bid if no NPC will do better :)
100k looks "cheap" compared to others sold here, but I will certainly go lower if there isn't any interest in the item.

That being said, I'm kinda hoping that there is nothing higher than 5.5g as I'm sure a 1/2 gold coin would be super rare! Haha!

poogoblin

Master
20k, but don't feel like you have to honor it if I am high bid (you wouldn't be the first to post a s/b and back out)...the previous post was just me venting a pet peeve

God.RG

Grandmaster
if the bidding ends and the highest bid is 5.5, dude has to honor it.. not once did he state ***THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION***

Bids happen in auctions..
sb = starting BID
so.. it's an auction.

God.RG

Grandmaster
I never said I wouldn't honour a 5.5g bid if no NPC will do better :)
100k looks "cheap" compared to others sold here, but I will certainly go lower if there isn't any interest in the item.

That being said, I'm kinda hoping that there is nothing higher than 5.5g as I'm sure a 1/2 gold coin would be super rare! Haha!

youd probably get 100gp for it from an npc. are you really going to back out of an auction for 95gp?
i will give you 95 gp.. rofl

Tarena

Master
youd probably get 100gp for it from an npc. are you really going to back out of an auction for 95gp?
i will give you 95 gp.. rofl
Current high bid is 20k from poogoblin.

I will honour the high bid whatever it ends up being. I hate people who retract auctions as well as people who end auctions whenever they feel like it :)

This WILL END at 6:30 PM EST on Wednesday and the item WILL BE SOLD to whomever has the highest bid.

Godsrage

Grandmaster
i going in have to do some thing at the bank i like to take a look at it if you can meet me at Ocllo bank

Tarena

Master
Item displays EXACTLY as the picture I posted shows it (the picture is of the item for sale).

Final sale will take place at the Brit docks.

I really don't like showing items in game... Specially at a bank which is right on the guard line... Lol.

Not saying you'll kill me and steal it... But it has been known to happen :)

Bids accepted until auction closes on Wednesday at 6:30 pm EST

Godsrage

Grandmaster
Yes i know that one i understand so i will keep my eyes on this and watch the bids to see what it up to the highs i will go is 70 k but right now it at 25 k