Selling 120 Animal Lore Power Scroll

Babethoven

Grandmaster
yeh i mean you guys waited to bid at the last second, either way im gonna pump it up so you spend alot of money for it reguardless

Kiki

Grandmaster
My offer is in. And was in under the seller's own rules. Has nothing to do with anyone but him now on whether he's goign to honour his own auction or not.

Viekang

Neophyte
If no wants it for more than Babethoven for 1.9 mil its going to him. Im new to this auction thing and should have said 5 mins after the last bid just to give everyone a fair shot at it

Babethoven

Grandmaster
well since your trying to be all fuckin technical lmao he said ENDING bids IN 5 minutes, and you bid after 5 minutes

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Wow.... This is just silly....
set a 5 minute timer, and then don't abide to it?
Why are auctions even run anymore?
Rules seemed to be followed, now this thing is just being blown out of proportion.

People really need to stop using the word "Auction". Or even setting rules.
They need to just say "throw numbers at me, I'll potentially force some up-bids from friends, and maybe, just maybe if the numbers get high enough, I'll let that person win. unless of course someone else offers more. unless of course someone offers more. unless of course someone offers more"

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Least I know one person I'll never buy from again lol Grats to whomever the dishonorable seller sells to. shady stuff all the way through lol glad I sat this one out

Kiki

Grandmaster
pmxm.jpg

There ya go. How ya like them apples? Do the math yourself.