Selling 120 taming

Lyxx

Expert
Berticus wasn't even there, he lies, and he tried to trick it from me in return for white bandages :(

thanks Desi :D

Lyxx

Expert
Alright, further bumping won't be necessary, I'll be making an auction thread in the PS forum soon and please remain on-topic, i.e. if it's not a bid, don't post, this also goes for bumping. ^_^

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Well thats a Bs rule, i cant congradulate you all cause berticus went bump crazy? Eff that, im breaking your rule. Congratz. Where you taking my archer for dinner miss money bagz?

berticus

Grandmaster
I wasn't referring to you, good sir. I'll put my hands on your chests with or without a key required.
We ought to crush out a couple t maps together. Just us lowly po boys. Let the rich sit and watch from the sideline <3 you're my boy, blu!

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

berticus

Grandmaster
Thanks for the love, tonycakes. Check out Perry bible fellowship, page of comic strips. My avatar comes from Sgt grumbles.
Congrats to everyone beyond lyxx, we've successfully hijacked this beast =]

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
I wasn't referring to you, good sir. I'll put my hands on your chests with or without a key required.
We ought to crush out a couple t maps together. Just us lowly po boys. Let the rich sit and watch from the sideline <3 you're my boy, blu!

Ill be on all sunday morning and i need to crush 10 ingenous maps :) my vendor is empty :(

berticus

Grandmaster
I'd say we can do those in 1.5 hours if we avoid dying. I dry loot the chest in two minutes. Sorting everything afterwards is a different issue haha

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
I solo them on 2 bards generally, i use the macro that auto id's and sorts them at the chest, so i usually zip out with just the good stuff, although i do spot check the junk cause the guy who wrote the macro has a different definition of trash then me :) It tossed a +25 indestructable force bow... it aint great... but i aint trashing that lol :) If you got pets we can do it in 10-14 minutes per chest. takes me 20 alone

Lyxx

Expert
And I've changed my mind on the auction, since 2 have sold for 8.5 and 8m in the last 2 weeks, so 8 mil firm :)