Future

Master
fmWFLue.png

5M S/B
bid ends 12 hours
after the first bid,
or skype me or irc me

irc:future

dont forget, its fresh placed castle so only i have rune, which i give to you during trade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Future

Master
well still for sale, its a steal come n get it, if your intrested inbox or skype me

IRC:Future

lost

Grandmaster
4m for a both??, the keep sold already for 3million. keep deed is 1.3mil and castle is like 2.1mil, and you can bet your shiny penny one person didnt own both to make that "AMAZING" 600k profit.

castles used to go for 10-15mil so its already amazing it isnt selling at 5mil but to expect two houses for less.. normally at a castle idoc people place 7x7 and sell their plot for 1mil, a castle idoc usually has 6-7 plots put down when it falls.

girana

Grandmaster
castles used to go for 10-15mil so its already amazing it isnt selling at 5mil but to expect two houses for less.. normally at a castle idoc people place 7x7 and sell their plot for 1mil, a castle idoc usually has 6-7 plots put down when it falls.

its not amazing its not selling for 5 Castles are just shit and there are atm at least 4 other Castles for sale and none is buying them.

i would take it for 3.5 to as a gamble

The location will fit a 40*40 if you bought the keep in front and the 18*17 next to it. Should be getting 40*40's in January.

sam sam

Master
i offer 5mill

i am highest bidder now, poopy is trolling i think, so contact him first, when he doesnt reply.... sell to me

aim: snowboardinjune
mirc: sambohehe