Selling custom 3 story tower with balcony same screen as yew guard zone.

Xombie86

Master
Okay I am at it again selling another fine home. This time I am parting way with my precious 3 story tower with a balcony perfect for training. How is it perfect for training? The half door enables you to trap a melee based monster that you can long range attack/provoke/peacemake without any concern of it attacking you. This place is on the same screen as the yew guard zone. 7 steps to the north and your in town. Beautiful ocean to the west and lich lord ruins 2 screens to the south with your one and only neighbor next to the ruins... check out this thread for pictures http://www.uoforum.com/index.php?threads/27087/

Looking to sell for 750k - 1Mil. Simply the best house in all of yew with plenty of peace and quiet.

Xombie86

Master
villa3-1.jpg

Nihilism

Grandmaster
. This time I am parting way with my precious 3 story tower with a balcony perfect for training. How is it perfect for training? The half door enables you to trap a melee based monster that you can long range attack/provoke/peacemake without any concern of it attacking you.

See "Spawn Trapping".

TheFallen

Grandmaster
If you tame a mongbat, hellcat, mare, dragon etc... its yours to do as you please.
Hmm can't train a whole lot on a mongbat and the rest has fire breath or worse. If you release any of these pets to train provoke it becomes trapped spawn. Training is not a selling feature of this house.

Xombie86

Master
Bears, great harts, etc. You can GM provoke.. I got GM peacemaking just from the spawn around the house. the main selling feature is location. Best house in yew.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk