selling ethies

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
They go for 1k donation. Already purchased items go for less than their "dono coin" value, since you are stucked with what you did with your coins. They go for 170-180.

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
.... 1,000 donator coins go for 160-180k....

a llama is 1k donation

it has to be worth the same or less.

diglet

Novice
Please don't bother posting in here if you're not interested in doing business. Thank you.

I came in here because of your misleading title to do business. Don't assume people come in to NOT do business. It's your fault you have a misleading title. 200k for an ethy? They have been selling them all week at 150k at brit bank. You guys can max price it all you want on the forum, it doesn't stop people from selling them in game for much cheaper.

GreedMongrel

Apprentice
I came in here because of your misleading title to do business. Don't assume people come in to NOT do business. It's your fault you have a misleading title. 200k for an ethy? They have been selling them all week at 150k at brit bank. You guys can max price it all you want on the forum, it doesn't stop people from selling them in game for much cheaper.

'cool_story_bro.jpg'

Sold mine for 180K.

Bordak

im new so dumb question here lol, ethy is the unkillable mounts rite? :) id buy!... no gold but i can buy 1k donator coins tonight!

Raging

Master
im new so dumb question here lol, ethy is the unkillable mounts rite? :) id buy!... no gold but i can buy 1k donator coins tonight!

If you are offering the 1k dono coins then just go to brit bank and buy one for yourself.

Bordak

ah gotcha, didnt know u could get them ingame :D thanks folks! (waiting my 24 hours i guess to recieve coin >:D)