WTS SELLING HUE 691 DRAGON EGG !

Dimok

Master
is this rare hue or something?
Not at all. If you're referencing the crazy high price, in my observations it's a combo of 2 things. First, they changed RDA spawn, and some people are claiming there are less eggs dropping. Second, people with eggs held on to them banking on higher demand (and therefore higher price points) because of the RDA spawn change. Personally I am inclined to believe it's more of the latter then the former. I've seen MORE RDA's since the change then before the change. It also seems the people with the most to gain out of there being less RDA spawn, are the exact ones claiming there are less rda spawns. So take it all with a grain of salt.

Swayze

Grandmaster
why jesus.... 3 mil
staff please help the new players....

We try to impact the economy as little as possible. It is all about supply/demand. In general eggs are supposed to be rare and with the RDA changes we have made they are becoming more rare.

The seller, like any seller, has the right to post an item for whatever price they want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunno Cesar

Neophyte
We try to impact the economy as little as possible. It is all about supply/demand. In general eggs are supposed to be rare and with the RDA changes we have made they are becoming more rare.

The seller, like any seller has the right to post an item for whatever price they want.
I'm sure that when I said "staff help us" would be just about the RDA,
thanks for the answer. and excuse me for ingles