WTS $-Selling List-$

Markess

Master
CBD - 175k
(2)Animal Taming SS's - 230k Each
Event Fragment - 125k
Mystical Flowing Blood - Halloween Event Drop - 190k

+Added
Crafted by S K I T T L E S [Exceptional/Elemental Ban/Fortified/Ruin/Surpassingly Accurate] - 80k
Crafted by S K I T T L E S [Exceptional/Dragon Slaying/Fortified/Ruin/Surpassingly Accurate] - 60k

(1)Besotted MOTM Cloth Yard - 200k For 1 Yard
(3)Fetid MOTM Cloth Yard(s) - 300k For 3 Yards
(2)Lizard MOTM Cloth Yard(s) - 200k For 2 Yards
I'll take 550k for ALL 6 MOTM Yards!

Last edited by a moderator:

Markess

Master
Dude I never agreed to a trade with you. Ever. Whats your deal. I'm askin for gold for my Mystical Blood. No Trades.

Does my post say WTS? OR WTT?

Johntruman

Grandmaster
4743f0faa3ff450122f844e62f66cab6.png

Looks like you were willing to trade and let me message you for four days. Then responded back with I'll talk with you about in in a few, afk. Then nothing again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markess

Master
Yeah and you flame my post before i can get back with you. i WAS gonna deal with you later. Even though I didn't need what you were offering. Not anymore though. I didn't have the time to do anthing last night I was in bed and STILL took my time to even respond to you. Find a trade with somebody else please.

Johntruman

Grandmaster
Don't say you want to trade then say you don't. Sending me a message that said GOLD in all caps when you clearly asked what I had to offer.

VeryCoolCat

Apprentice
Don't say you want to trade then say you don't. Sending me a message that said GOLD in all caps when you clearly asked what I had to offer.

FYI. You are making a fool of yourself and every person reading this will be laughing at you.

Shortbus

Grandmaster
4743f0faa3ff450122f844e62f66cab6.png

Looks like you were willing to trade and let me message you for four days. Then responded back with I'll talk with you about in in a few, afk. Then nothing again.

Free Bump for the thread!

But I see a "maybe" there in the what you got to trade question...never a definitive yes, but I guarantee if something caught the OP's eye, he may have said sure.