SELLING LORD OAKS SKULL 75 MIL + 25K DONATION COINS!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Sucks to be POWER.

In case anyone doesn't get the joke this is a refence to POWER newbs wanting to show off their castle on the forums, "selling it" for 75 mil + 25k donation coins like 6 months ago. Love to rub their noses in it any chance I get.

They wanted that skull so desperately. Gold and scrolls are a dime a dozen, nerds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sucks to be POWER.

lol?

1) the harrower is worthless.

2) i was the first person on the shard with the oaks skull, which i placed and announced to the entire shard....

3) we got all scrolls (1.8m worth), a pixie statue and pked a boat load of you from that spawn

4) you cried to the staff about us

keep on trucking though sport!

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
??????????????????/

md3y.png

Bromista

Grandmaster
Screen cap your "millions" of Oaks skulls.

I want to see them all. Put up or shut up, you don't even lift bro.

Bromista

Grandmaster
lol?

1) the harrower is worthless.

2) i was the first person on the shard with the oaks skull, which i placed and announced to the entire shard....

3) we got all scrolls (1.8m worth), a pixie statue and pked a boat load of you from that spawn

4) you cried to the staff about us

keep on trucking though sport!
You abused game mechanics, the likes of which we were not aware of until tonight. So yes, we paged. And yes, changes are being made next patch.

And we killed you guys as much if not more than you killed us. Until that embarrassing res-kill fest at the end.

So embarrassing for Ansem that the first time I meet his red in game all he gets to do is res-kill me and did so for 10-12 minutes. Hard fucking core, bro.

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
We casted earthquake.... much abuse.

maybe you guys should try working the spawn next time l0l

Bromista

Grandmaster
Counting mechanics. Casting EQ is not abusing anything you tool, and you for you to immediately assume that shows me how truly oblivious you are.

Bromista....

You killed us? lol, you mean a bunch of you took blue counts on our tamers randomly throughout the spawn for no tactical reason besides utter hatred towards us?

You hid in the spawn like the dogs you are, knowing that our reds could not enter.

We will make a few pks positive karma soon enough, and then you will probably cry to the staff "POWER are exploiting again" - lol

FYI, how is casting EQ abusing mechanics? u set up characters to flag us grey to gank, along with animals.

Fuck, trammies honestly!!

Stick to barding animals, you sound as dumb as your cap looks indoors during winter.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Brain damage to the max, reading comprehension failure abounds, and embarrassment was had in this thread today my friends.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
Bromista....

You killed us? lol, you mean a bunch of you took blue counts on our tamers randomly throughout the spawn for no tactical reason besides utter hatred towards us?

You hid in the spawn like the dogs you are, knowing that our reds could not enter.

We will make a few pks positive karma soon enough, and then you will probably cry to the staff "POWER are exploiting again" - lol

FYI, how is casting EQ abusing mechanics? u set up characters to flag us grey to gank, along with animals.

Fuck, trammies honestly!!

Stick to barding animals, you sound as dumb as your cap looks indoors during winter.

your reds can enter??? they all got stat'd at tera earlier........ hehe
u see how jenny talks? once SHIM gets out of stat and gets killed SHIM is gonna make a cry baby post about being ganked by Nigils group im sure.. always happens

Sampo

Apprentice
How did they drop agro so fast after casting EQ? I can hide, die, recall across the shard and the mobs still target me if I attracted them once. power was casting EQ running to hide and the mobs seemed to forget them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Babethoven

Grandmaster
idk not complaining about the earthquakes just my little 2 cents its just that ANY random person can heal you and you can't count the person who hit you with the EQ needs to be fixed, this system is flawed, champs ps system is flawed i can work a whole spawn do massive damage to the spawn and champ and not get a skull/scroll, but i can recall into somebody elses champ, sick my pets on him and dump on the champ and leave with a skull and scroll for 30 sec of work, seems about the only way i get a scroll nowadays..... i hear they are working on a new expansion when over 60-75% of the content of this most recent patch isn't even implemented, just losing motivation to play as well as alot of others IJS

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah that is a bogus mechanic because the spawn at Oaks doesn't auto aggro like other spawn.

Ohhh well looks like we don't have to worry about that for much longer.

Bromista

Grandmaster
idk not complaining about the earthquakes just my little 2 cents its just that ANY random person can heal you and you can't count the person who hit you with the EQ needs to be fixed, this system is flawed, champs ps system is flawed i can work a whole spawn do massive damage to the spawn and champ and not get a skull/scroll, but i can recall into somebody elses champ, sick my pets on him and dump on the champ and leave with a skull and scroll for 30 sec of work, seems about the only way i get a scroll nowadays..... i hear they are working on a new expansion when over 60-75% of the content of this most recent patch isn't even implemented, just losing motivation to play as well as alot of others IJS
Sometimes you gotta spell it out for a muthafucka.

Me? I like to make POWER spin their wheels a little bit. It's so easy to make their brains asplode, fuckers ain't as bright as they think they are.

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
Sometimes you gotta spell it out for a muthafucka.

Me? I like to make POWER spin their wheels a little bit. It's so easy to make their brains asplode, fuckers ain't as bright as they think they are.

guess you don't have to be that bright to roll you and your noobs and walk out with three scrollz

FAMARA

Grandmaster
guess you don't have to be that bright to roll you and your noobs and walk out with three scrollz

you guys didnt roll anyone, you guys are ALWAYS on 6 blues, mutli clienting , tamers + mages, or dexers. only time u guys EVER kill me is 6v1 on reds, or random blue dumps, yet u guys talk shit about some blues dropping u guys LOLlolLOL you guys are abusing a game mechanic plain and simple, earthquake on one character, heal the person earthquaked on another then cant get counted, champ spawns are suppose to be work to get a scroll, not an earthquake spam last stage,i know how hard it is for you guys to do anything by the book, always looking for the cheating easy way. but its ok because things are getting fixed like mentioned above.