Selling NoObs- Castle on grass

noobs705

Grandmaster
Selling my Castle on grass, no spawn, Yes this castle was from the gold raffle a month or so ago

The castle will be sold empty unless I get a seperate offer that the buyer wants the items included

SOLD FOR 14MIL

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
damn those colored nets look really nice dude, this is nice castle im sure someones ganna scoop it up quick, i might if i wasnt full on houses atm.

noobs705

Grandmaster
Crazy thats why you got kicked because your a bad person, you bring no good to any guild you would join. And you also have no rune to my castle fucking goof.

TwistedSix

Journeyman
I vow to camp this castles courtyard till the end of time to whoever buys it. Noobs burned one to many bridges!
I dont know you or noobs, but the fact remains that this is just a game... Why are you willing to spend your time just to grief another player is beyond me...

PS: great castle dude, I wish I had the gold.

I didn't get kicked from anything. I left because you started town killing me, cause you accused me of trying to inflate the price on a forever robe buy posting that I was buying a "Forever Robe" over twelve hours after I sold mine. Not to mention that I posted from the very same screen name? Do you just assume people are that stupid? or maybe that I had sold mine and wanted to buy another one?? What seems more likely? That makes me such a horrible and evil person. Awesome to get res killed by a guildmember for 2 hours unwilling to let you explain your story?? You have no ground to stand on sir and yes I do have a rune to your castle.

noobs705

Grandmaster
buddy I killed you 3 times to be exact? And the reason he can do this is as he said to me before about staying in the guild hes so poor he cannot afford a new mic IRL he has no other pass time then uo and has a TON of time on his hands . Also Crazy as a IRC name is a very suitable name for you to have seems to be a good self description. Also as one of my chars has been afk for 6 hours in my castle and has yet to see a name in journal im going to say his claim to a rune is a bluff.

zoneseek

Novice
I vow to camp this castles courtyard till the end of time to whoever buys it. Noobs burned one to many bridges!

Sweet, that makes this castle worth even more. Forget gating dungeons, looks like the loot is going to be coming directly to whoever buys this!!!

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
When I chose to return to UO, after playing various games, I thought people would be more mature since we were teenagers when it was released. Duh.

limlight

Grandmaster
When I chose to return to UO, after playing various games, I thought people would be more mature since we were teenagers when it was released. Duh.

This...is....UO!!!!!!

When pvp is happening...shit gets real....

Dumb.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
LOL, how you went outside in the past 10 years? Shit is about 10x worse than it was 10 years ago.

RawBee1988

Apprentice
This thread is full of anything but it's purpose, got a compulsive lying trash can in Crazy, people expecting UO to be any different from any online game which is full of inbred unintelligent half-wits, and stories of pvp/afk killings. /bump