WTS Selling Ocllo Bank house/ Auction has Officially begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earendur

Adept
Keep in mind guys, while it may be shitty to not sell it to Dwayne...he got it fair and square and it is his choice on what is done with it. :oops:

colead88

Grandmaster
@Earendur Yeah he did get it fair and square, but we as a community can choose to NOT be dumbfucks, and get the plot for 5-8mil instead of just being suckers believing that other people out there will actually pay around 10mil for this plot. When it comes down to it, it's only a handful of players who can afford to have this plot, and not fucking one of them would pay 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Earendur

Adept
@Earendur Yeah he did get it fair and square, but we as a community can choose to NOT be dumbfucks, and get the plot for 5-8mil instead of just being suckers believing that other people out there will actually pay around 10mil for this plot. When it comes down to it, it's only a handful of players who can afford to have this plot, and not fucking one of them would pay 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand, I just don't think it is very fair to him to start sharpening pitchforks when he hasn't really replied.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Please let D-Wade / us know what "time zone" this ends in - Eastern, etc.... I want to ensure that ]$[ does not win this auction in any way , shape , or form.

woah woah woah guys ! take it easy ! this is just a simple auction ! i dont see the need to throw in all the crap talk !

steveo is just bidding on it and u guys are ganging up on him ? @steve-o is a super nice guy in rl if u know him well enough ! I cant let this happen to my guildies !

@steve-o , since silly santa has claimed to " ensure " $ doesnt win this auction , i will try MY BEST to prove him wrong .

@bobby , please give us a buyout or let us know the end of auction . I am now interested in the plot too .

THE BIDDING WAR HAS JUST BEGUN !

LAWL !

colead88

Grandmaster
I understand, I just don't think it is very fair to him to start sharpening pitchforks when he hasn't really replied.

Dude you're 100% right. Not trying to sharpen any pitchforks to use on anyone and I apologize for the 'tude, however, I do think it's silly that the number has gotten this astronomical. At this point it's simply a lot of people trying to do something nice for someone else.

Starnite

Master
woah woah woah guys ! take it easy ! this is just a simple auction ! i dont see the need to throw in all the crap talk !

steveo is just bidding on it and u guys are ganging up on him ? @steve-o is a super nice guy in rl if u know him well enough ! I cant let this happen to my guildies !

@steve-o , since silly santa has claimed to " ensure " $ doesnt win this auction , i will try MY BEST to prove him wrong .

@bobby , please give us a buyout or let us know the end of auction . I am now interested in the plot too .

THE BIDDING WAR HAS JUST BEGUN !

LAWL !
I fully understand taking up for your guild member. I would do the same as you did here. Most just want to see @Dwyane Wade get it back because all the help he has done for everyone in that spot. It does not matter to me if your $ guild or whoever.

I know you don't know me in this game but I am asking that if you all win it, give Dwyane Wade the chance to get it back so he helps everyone.

Thank you for reading this in advance @Bobby123

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
I'm not going to lie that I'd like to see dwades to get the plot but I'd like more if someone can get this place for what it is actually worth but not fall into some kinda ego game.

With all due respect, the size of this plot and the needs and market of relics these days. This plot does not worth 10 mil.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Woogity Boogity

Apprentice
I'm not going to lie that I'd like to see dwades to get the plot but I'd like more if someone can get this place for what it is actually worth but not fall into some kinda ego game.

With all due respect, the size of this plot and the needs and market of relics these days. This plot does not worth 10 mil.

It's worth what someone will pay for it. Go back and retake Econ 101.

We all know D-wade is going to give you a free vendor spot if he legitimately wins the bid... I personally hope Wade wins it... But for god's sake lady, it's a legit auction

bobby

Neophyte
Wow things escalated fast. I am flaw from MIA. I have no prior relationship with dwade nor one with [$]I am not in $ or any of those other guilds. I wasn’t at my computer so I could respond to your guys messages.

I initially removed the buyout at commencement because I instead put an end date to the auction. It was a fair swap in my opinion. I do understand all of your concerns about someone driving the price up unfairly, and because of that I will place a BUYOUT of.... 12 Mil.

If no one offers 12M, the property will go to whoever has the highest bid before 12:00 Noon Central Time

@Dwyane Wade

@steve-o

@oomf

@wreckognize

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Wow things escalated fast. I am flaw from MIA. I have no prior relationship with dwade nor one with [$]I am not in $ or any of those other guilds. I wasn’t at my computer so I could respond to your guys messages.

I initially removed the buyout at commencement because I instead put an end date to the auction. It was a fair swap in my opinion. I do understand all of your concerns about someone driving the price up unfairly, and because of that I will place a BUYOUT of.... 12 Mil.

If no one offers 12M, the property will go to whoever has the highest bid before 12:00 Noon Central Time

@Dwyane Wade

@steve-o

@oomf

@wreckognize

ok one question before i make my moves . hope someone can help me out here .

i am fairly inexperienced when it comes to operating a vendor house .

Is there a limit on how many vendors or items can i place on this plot ? Do they have any item count restrictions ?

ty in advance !

@bobby

Lady Macbeth

Grandmaster
Please calm down. :) I don't recall I have ever said anything to imply that this is not a legit auction. :)

Well... I haven't seen anyone bid for 10 mil yet but u know what I will consider ur suggestion of econ 101. I'm a science and engineer gal and never took economic class in college. It could be fun. Thanks! :)

Good luck with the auction, all u rich ppl!

wreckognize

Grandmaster

Is there a limit on how many vendors or items can i place on this plot ? Do they have any item count restrictions ?

ty in advance !

@bobby

7x12 storage 920 with 460 lockdowns and 18 vendors

or

7x7 storage 489 with 244 lockdowns and 10 vendors +
7x8 storage 667 with 333 lockdowns and 14 vendors

Note each vendor can only hold 125 items

Turner13

Grandmaster

ty in advance !

@bobby

And you could use +5% vendor storage increase deeds <max of 10> to give you a total of 27 vendors for another 5mil.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
And you could use +5% vendor storage increase deeds <max of 10> to give you a total of 27 vendors for another 5mil.

yea personally i think the 7x12 is the better size for this plot especially when paired with vendor increase deeds but also because it only takes one of three house plots instead of two.

Turner13

Grandmaster
yea personally i think the 7x12 is the better size for this plot especially when paired with vendor increase deeds but also because it only takes one of three house plots instead of two.

Yeah and it gives enough floor space to be able to use it as a functional house with a decent deco like Dwayne had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.