WTS Selling Ocllo Bank house/ Auction has Officially begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-o

Grandmaster
Just want to mark this in here... Steve-o was the last one to make a bid of 7mil. Whether or not it was even legitimate is left to be decided. Dwayne still could have it at 5mil. Haven't seen anyone else bidding.

As a community, fuck letting this property get over 7-8mil. No one would probably be honestly willing to pay it and for all we know "bobby" is a new alt account of steve-o's.

Until steve-o is at the location with 7mil ready, 5mil should take it. And if steve-o is there ready, we can all jump in to make sure Wade has 7.1. Done.
really? wanna see my balance?
why do you hate so much $?

did i kill you or your pet?

i play here since week 1... i dont need to get a fake bid to gain money...

steve-o

Grandmaster
since now this is a personal attack i'll want it just to drop it in front of you.

9mils

ps: i was even going to give 500k to dwayne to have it but u went too far

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
since now this is a personal attack i'll want it just to drop it in front of you.

9mils

Legit question - Are you going to turn this back into a mall? Or - pay 9mil for a 7x12 and use it as just a house...

colead88

Grandmaster
really? wanna see my balance?
why do you hate so much $?

did i kill you or your pet?

i play here since week 1... i dont need to get a fake bid to gain money...

9mils

Rofl I'm sure you were going to give Wade 500k. Especially when you're someone here bidding against him. Dude, I didn't even know you were $ guild and don't give one fuck. It was the furthest thing from personal, but you can let it be about you if you want ;)

Also, I don't own a tamer.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Might I just recommend that @bobby @Dwyane Wade and @steve-o enter a pm and figure it out.

@bobby can rightfully try to get as much out of this as possible.
@steve-o has the right to bid on any property he wants.
@Dwyane Wade had the support of the community.

There is no reason for people to attack others for their position on this property. @steve-o is actually a very good guy and I'm certain that removed from all the attacks he and Dwayne and Bobby can come up with a reasonable solution (even if that solution turns out to be that it is worth more to Steve than Dwyane).

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Might I just recommend that @bobby @Dwyane Wade and @steve-o enter a pm and figure it out.

@bobby can rightfully try to get as much out of this as possible.
@steve-o has the right to bid on any property he wants.
@Dwyane Wade had the support of the community.

There is no reason for people to attack others for their position on this property. @steve-o is actually a very good guy and I'm certain that removed from all the attacks he and Dwayne and Bobby can come up with a reasonable solution (even if that solution turns out to be that it is worth more to Steve than Dwyane).

I would say auction is now closed.

I would be shocked to see anyone bid against Dwayne and his 5m is fair compensation.

Your call op but I would sell it back to Wade and call it a day.

typical EQMS hypocrite

lawl !

wat a joke guild !

TheFallen

Grandmaster
typical EQMS hypocrite

lawl !

wat a joke guild !
Trying to make something out of nothing?

I said I would be surprised if anyone out bid Dwayne. As it turns out someone did. You really need to learn someone's guild tag doesn't define everything about them.

Please learn to respond with a little more etiquette. I don't need cut and paste in every thread.

bobby

Neophyte

9mils

Steve-o has the highest bid of 9 mil at this time, by the way.

Woogity Boogity

Apprentice
He said last bid has to be in anytime Before Noon... Central Standard Time... Sunday... 10/11/15....

The same time as the kickoff for the Packers vs the Rams..

EDIT: Also - he said that there is now a buyout of 12M if anyone missed that

Status
Not open for further replies.