Selling one of a kind item. MUST SEE

Selling this unique plate chest.
Have no idea what its origins are but I have not seen anything like it before.
It looked like a normal unidentified magic plate chest until I used an ID wand on it.
Verified in game that other players see the same hue.
The item is NOT BLESSED.

S/B: 500K

2vsnev8.png

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
This is probably slayer armor, someone made a new forum account and is now trying to pass it off as a rare. That would be my guess.

I could be wrong and the story could be legit.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
Story's legit, what OP neglected to mention was that he found this about 2-3 weeks ago.
Even made a post here too.
I was pretty shocked when he walked up to me at the bank and asked about it.
So I advised him to throw it in the bank asap, and screenshot and make a forum post.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Story's legit, what OP neglected to mention was that he found this about 2-3 weeks ago.
Even made a post here too.
I was pretty shocked when he walked up to me at the bank and asked about it.
So I advised him to throw it in the bank asap, and screenshot and make a forum post.

and that he found it on the ground, thrown on the floor @ wbb.

With imbuing and new glass blowing and what not.. I would definitely want to check this one out.. Especially since the back story on this item is so sketchy.

There has been a lot of pre expansion updates and releases prior to January 18th. It having been found a couple of weeks ago doesn't make the back story any less sketchy.

Lol if you guys don't want to believe me, whatever.. I'm just trying to sell what is to my knowledge a unique item. It was found before the update. Thats all I know about it.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Lol if you guys don't want to believe me, whatever.. I'm just trying to sell what is to my knowledge a unique item. It was found before the update. Thats all I know about it.

I am saying I do believe you. YOU said you found it on the floor at wbb. That is sketchy. Uber rares are not typically found at WBB on the floor.

The last time items entered into the game by means of a mistake by staff, all those rare items were deleted. Buyer beware.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
and that he found it on the ground, thrown on the floor @ wbb.

With imbuing and new glass blowing and what not.. I would definitely want to check this one out.. Especially since the back story on this item is so sketchy.

There has been a lot of pre expansion updates and releases prior to January 18th. It having been found a couple of weeks ago doesn't make the back story any less sketchy.

Oh, absolutely. Sketchy or no, though, why would he lie? Clearly no other pieces like this are around to indicate he knows something we don't.
I fully agree that unless an official word from the Devs is accompanied to the thread, it's 110% buyer beware.

Edit: we said that at the same time. hehe
After, having read yours, you gotta also remember that Shane said that if there were only a couple, they would have let it slide, but since it was 13 they had to rectify it. And this being a single... Just saying. But again, 100% agree that it's skeptical.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Oh, absolutely. Sketchy or no, though, why would he lie? Clearly no other pieces like this are around to indicate he knows something we don't.
I fully agree that unless an official word from the Devs is accompanied to the thread, it's 110% buyer beware.

Yeah.. I am not accusing him of knowing something about the item that we don't.. I am just saying.. based off what he himself has told us... watch out. He says he found it on the floor at wbb.. Also remember the last time that rares entered into the game by mistake, the staff deleted them all and left people who bought those rares to fend for themselves.. I refunded people who bought from me.. Not all buyers were so lucky though.. I heard of a couple people who did not get refunded.

I would love for a staff member to come and tell me what it is or where it came from. Anyone know how I can make that happen? I'm honestly not into ripping people off so the more we find out about it, the better.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
PM the staff, tag them all into the pm/conversation. Illustrate a picture, or a link to this thread. Then they can meet with ya in game.
Best case scenario for you, they can confirm its legitimacy as a major rare.
Otherwise they delete it, and no one loses out on anything :)

Babethoven

Grandmaster
wow, idk why you would even want to bring attention to such a item..... smh
i would have locked it away in a chest and waited months down the road THEN came out with it and you MIGHT have reached your 500k...... cheesus