Selling/Price Check/Gauging interest in LEGENDARY HAMMER

Bromista

Grandmaster
znd6.jpg

0s4u.jpg

What do you guys think? What's a fair price?

There's really no way to tell what it's worth yet just trying to get the word out.

Here's what I know:
Hammer either has no durability or a hidden durability. No way to tell yet.

Without recipes you basically can't craft squat. I have the two options you see in the photo and nothing more.

For those items (this may not apply to recipes found later) it appears that you don't get an increased chance to craft items the higher your skill is. For example I am 115 BS and 120 Carp. The skill required to craft a pile of ingots is 105 BS. To craft a pile of logs you need 105 BS and 105 Carp. For me the success % of crafting both items is 66.6%. What that tells me is the extra 5pts of Carp is a non-factor in the success % because all it was needed for was to make the requirement check. Otherwise the % would have been slightly different.

And....that's about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
To be honest I'm not even really sure if this is an auction. Whatever it is it will last indefinitely.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh and for me there are no other items in the gump. I'm gonna look again later I might have a trick or two up my sleeve.

Harken110

Expert
I am curious to know it's durability. I Wonder if it's like runic kits where durability is hidden with only 30 uses.

Memphist

Grandmaster
it would be nice if you could do pictures from all thinks which you can create with the hammer. So wie can see how much worth the hammer could be.
Thanks

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
it would be nice if you could do pictures from all thinks which you can create with the hammer. So wie can see how much worth the hammer could be.
Thanks

But that is just it.. There is more recipes that can be found and added to the hammer.. What can be created right this moment, doesn't capture the full value of the hammer.

Grats on getting the first hammer, bromista.

Reemer

Master
i am also curious what this thing can do and how many charges it has but if you wanted to discuss it or get a price check you would have put it in general forums or the PC forum.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
Come on guys.. stop with the BS bids.

Shards are selling for a 100k or more.. think a full hammer is gonna go for 50k? This is the first one on the server. The two items he can make already would go for 50k+.

Let us see some real bids on this thing ;-)

Nihilism

Grandmaster
The first of many with limited function.
This is the first 2-2 1/2 days after inception. No respawn timer.
You're not gonna get mils off something that has the current same function of a pickaxe and hatchet.

If it was tagged with 'server first', that' be another story.

Very curious of its durability. If it's the same as the one locked down at brit crafters, (can't remember off-hand the #), then as it stands, would be worth that #x8,000 (current value of 1000 iron ingots)

Bloating these objects so early is just funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
The hammer is worth a mil easy. In a month it will hit its bubble at 5 mil imo.
But just to scram off these low bids incase u do wanna sell it.
I'll offer 250k for It
The recipes for the hammer are gunna add considerable value though. So if I were u is bank it and keep farming more crystals, shards, rune keys, and recipes unroll the bubble hits. Then clean house