WTS Selling Superbly New and Rare META STEED egg from zombie event ! One of a kind now ! !***sold***

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Hi everyone , i am currently taking offers for the new Meta steed egg hue 1445 from Zombie event .

A total of 3 guys qualified for such an item but its is one of a kind now since 2 players already bought other items.

Make me an offer i cant refuse . Low baller offers will not be entertained.

***Latest news : this egg will be one of a kind since other guy bought another item ! ***

Thanks

Last edited:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
type [z to see the zombie event rewards

also whoever have that program ( not sure what its called ) so we can see what the steed will look like on that hue can help out with a screenshot will be appreciated

thx

Rumple

Master
lol
koz92Yu.png

Bobby123

Grandmaster
highest offer 13m atm

better place your bids before someone buys it ! you cant get this hue anymore !

ALSO LATEST NEWS : THIS EGG WILL BE ONE OF A KIND since other guy bought another item !

Daddys Money

Grandmaster
Would you consider a straight up trade? I offer my lvl 4 reptile steed, newspaper hue, with lvl 8 para and lvl 4 bloody. Total value before considering the time it takes to collect all the frags, and time to lvl to lvl 4, ~15.75 mil

Last edited:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
God damn it's unique but it's fucking ugly! Hope you can still get a lot of gold for it

let me do a simple calculation

people are currently paying 200-225k for event frag (
its 225k per frag today when i last check on disscord) which means its 54 x 225 = 12.125m

Also people pay 15-20k dono on dono vendor for steed dye = 170k per x 20k = approx 3+ m

This adds up to a total of approx 15+m for a non one of a kind steed .

I know some people dont really like this color but imo any one of a kind item ( even if the hue is bad ) will be worth quite a bit.

Last edited: