WTS Selling the RED XMAS hue Dragon EGG ! SUPER DUPER RARE !

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Hahahahah !

Storytimeeeeeeeeee !

@FAMARA outplayed ingame so he has no choice but to try trolling on selling threads .

Ok please troll more ! If i were in your position , i would feel the same too !

Lawl !

really not sure why you are trying to turn your selling thread into a troll thread lol, was just stating some facts about the item in question, and even complimented the color dude. Just dont want anyone to get scammed is all. I would even place a bid on it, if the starting bid wasnt 2x as high as it should be.

Bobby123

Grandmaster

Yeah i get it guys . I really do ! The butthurt must be real !

I mean we smashed you guys in field fights , @BEN! Aka bubrub dodges my challenge and you guys have no other avenue to outplay us except to troll on buying/selling threads .

But Its ok guys ! I forgive you ! I would probably react the same way if i was in your shoes !

Lawl ! Wat a joke guild !

#affectedAF

BEN!

Grandmaster
Yeah i get it guys . I really do ! The butthurt must be real !

I mean we smashed you guys in field fights , @BEN! Aka bubrub dodges my challenge and you guys have no other avenue to outplay us except to troll on buying/selling threads .

But Its ok guys ! I forgive you ! I would probably react the same way if i was in your shoes !

Lawl ! Wat a joke guild !

#affectedAF

i retract my bid

shouldn't treat ur buyers like that. bad upbringing!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
i retract my bid

shouldn't treat ur buyers like that. bad upbringing!

Yes you should indeed retract your bid and save up the money .

Being glutts right hand man , its your duty to help DodgeQMS pay $ guild 20m for losing 2x setup fights on glutts live stream .

Let me know when the money is rdy ok ? The debt is already more than 2 months

Last edited by a moderator:

BEN!

Grandmaster
Yes you should indeed retract your bid and save up the money .

Being glutts right hand man , its your duty to help DodgeQMS pay $ guild 20m for losing 2x setup fights on glutts live stream .

Let me know when the money is rdy pk ? The debt is already more than 2 months

why do you keep spamming this? can't you just pm whoever you made the bet with? LAWL

Bobby123

Grandmaster
why do you keep spamming this? can't you just pm whoever you made the bet with? LAWL

Obviously Glutts is avoiding me and some of you guys are pretending/ denying everything .

As vice guildmaster of dodgeQMS , you should take responsibility isnt it ?

Or you going to pull a glutts on me ?

You shouldnt be buying anything when you owe someone money. Maybe thats really what we call BAD upbringing !

Just saying .......

BEN!

Grandmaster
Obviously Glutts is avoiding me and some of you guys are pretending/ denying everything .

As vice guildmaster of dodgeQMS , you should take responsibility isnt it ?

Or you going to pull a glutts on me ?

You shouldnt be buying anything when you owe someone money. Maybe thats really what we call BAD upbringing !

Just saying .......

what's a vice guildmaster?