WTS Selling Yew Moongate vendor mall.

Furync

Grandmaster
The time has come for me to sell my shop. I love it, it's a great place and there's a great bunch of vendors/rentors on it. But.... I have other "UO priorities" at the moment.

Many of you have seen or shopped at Bear Necessities, our small shop has a lot to offer. This 7x8 has 14 vendors located exactly between Yew Moongate and bank. It's definitely a prime location. Comes as is, vendors included. Yes, that's right, the vendor contracts simply transfer over to the new owner. So you won't have to do anything, unless you wish to place your own vendors, of course, then you can manage your mall as you wish it.
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/bear-necessities-mall-november-update-free-slayer-bows.84612/

I'll do this auction style. Ending "some time" sunday, December 4th. I want to avoid snipers, I'll even end it on Monday if I have to.

SB is 1M
BO is 2.5M.
Accepting dono at 165K per 1K.

5mo31Ea.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Furync

Grandmaster
Just got confirmation that the mall can be transferred with vendors on it and that the vendor contracts will simply adjust to the new owner. That's great news! Your shop is already be fully rented. If you wish to place your own vendors, then you can manage your shop as you wish.

Thanks!