Send Message's by player name. ( /tell )

Metalhead-

Master
how bout a /ignore on top of that so you can ignore a person if thats even possible.. i wouldnt mind that at all actually specially for going around brit bank....

Ignore is in the options menu. I have about a dozen players on ignore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halpo

Master
how bout a /ignore on top of that so you can ignore a person if thats even possible.. i wouldnt mind that at all actually specially for going around brit bank....
You can put someone on ignore it's under your options on your paper doll and love the idea star +1

Edit-phone didn't show the second page didn't see someone told you :p

Metalhead-

Master
You can put someone on ignore it's under your options on your paper doll and love the idea star +1

Edit-phone didn't show the second page didn't see someone told you :p

I was having that issue as well. I bumped the amount of posts it displays to max(tapatalk). No real noticeable difference in load time for me so far.

StarBaby

Grandmaster
Im not willing to let this one die...
I really don't want to use irc or Skype to keep in contact willl the youngs Im trying to help...
please people, keep this alive, give it a like & a +1 bump.. ;)

Metalhead-

Master
I don't see who this could hurt. +1

I'm sure young noobs want the PK that just killed them spamming their screen talking shit or visa versa.

While I respect you good sir I did have to resort to a snotty attitude tone of voice for that post!

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'm sure young noobs want the PK that just killed them spamming their screen talking shit or visa versa.

While I respect you good sir I did have to resort to a snotty attitude tone of voice for that post!

I dunno, do you really think it would be abused that often? It would be abused no doubt but I feel like the frequency wouldn't be that high.

There are some absolute losers here. I had a run in with an Ork last night that proved just how low some people are with his inability to get off my nuts after he killed me. Not the first time this has happened with Orks, I guess they just cream themselves if they get lucky enough to kill someone once so they gotta ride that high as long as they can. Even if all it amounts to is res-killing. That's the kinda guy who would abuse it. I know they are out there.

So how about a system message that pops up with clear instructions on how to block someone every time you recieve a message from a new person? That way it's a somewhat constant reminder but not in your face with evry message you receive.

Metalhead-

Master
^ you can't argue with me using logic! Now all I have to say is this:

As long as there is an ignore option for just that system only (so words of power and on screen texts aren't ignored) then I have no way to argue against it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
^ you can't argue with me using logic! Now all I have to say is this:

As long as there is an ignore option for just that system only (so words of power and on screen texts aren't ignored) then I have no way to argue against it.

Agree wholeheartedly. There's 8-10 people I'd love to block but then you can't even see their damn name come up on screen let alone words of power. Current ignore system needs revsion.

jdcalve

Master
Yeah, all I need is an hourly in game message from Babethoven asking me to res him after dying to scorpions in Shame 1.