Seriously New Player

Conscript

I have not a clue what I am doing, I followed some video - I am in the character creation selection and it says "Choose a Trade for your character".

Are we not allowed access to Samurai, Ninja, Paladin, and Necromancer?

Can anyone help me with this or point me to a link?

DoctorBooty

Apprentice
yeah select human then advanced(bottom right of the templates) and select from any of the skills listed there. Also join a guild or you will probably have a hard time with the game.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

maakur

Neophyte
Are we not allowed access to Samurai, Ninja, Paladin, and Necromancer?

Since this is a UO:Renaissance server, those "classes" (and the associated skills, e.g. Bushido & Chivalry) aren't available; neither are elves, and if you click the Gargoyle button at character creation you'll be forced into a human anyway.

As the poster above me said, it's probably best to use the "Advanced" option and pick your skills manually. Note that you'll have a complimentary stash of reagents and bandages in the bank that you may want to grab shortly after logging in. You'll be force-spawned in Britain, by the west inn.

Mellis2004

Neophyte
Also read through the forums and find a build that you like. That will help you decide what advanced skills you want to select.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Also if you mention your ingame name maybe a companion will pay you a visit in game and help you with any questions u may have about razor/UO.

I am not online yet but if no other companion does before im online i will come later.