SHANE IS JUST TOO FRIENDLY TO pk'S

K A Z

Grandmaster
I would like to propose an idea.

Make all dungeons a no cut zone and get rid of mobs targeting reds over blues. but then at the same time, make it so that reds can't recall/gate OUT of dungeons (they can still recall/gate IN from anywhere outside of a dungeon). I was watching a streamer (russian?) and they would gate in, kill their victims who are mostly pvmers, then immediately gate out. Way too easy and pathetic.

Make things harder for them, but at the same time loosen the punishment. I would bet a lot of random blues would band together and try to smoke these pks out of the dungeons, reds would probably team up too?. I know this would be a radical change and many pks would be against it. but it would create lots of fun pvp opportunity for all, especially for those who never bothered to try pvping. and if the reds get griefed too hard, then revert it back to what it is now. it never hurts to try.

+1! good proposal! I've always said that being a red should be HARDER while at the same time it should be easier (ruleset wise). This is a great idea!

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
I don't think many get ti.. the punishment is far too light already... Pk's lose their chars for 48 hours, out of game time if they get their head cut, and refuse to buy it back for the paltry amounts it costs. They DO refuse to buy it back, not because they can't afford it, but because most of them have 6-10 red characters across their accounts, that they constantly pick on lower skilled, newer PvM blues with. The risk is low, unless others get called in, and if they do lose their head the punishment is low, because they don't even have to actively do anything to get back into the game, just shelf 1 character for 48 hours, of which more than half of that is not even during their play times because people have to sleep, and generally have lives outside the game. So reducing hte punishment would be a horrible call.

Young Star

Grandmaster
No place is entirely safe. There are many places that the odds are much lower. you will have to discover these as you explore the game more and more. You will also get better at escaping when you do encounter a PK over time. Casting protection can increase your chances of successfully recalling. carrying pots and getting quicker at hitting the right hotkeys to heal through the initial attack if a recall fails will improve as well.