Sheep... yes I said sheep

crazy-horse

Master
There is a small spawn next to my house that sometimes spawns a sheep or two. Always been good for free bandfages.
Lately, theres still the spawn, but is a sheep (and only happens with sheep) it gets poisoned, by nothing at all, and dies.
Is there some change that I should know about?

Cack

Grandmaster
well, sexual violation of said sheep with an std present would result in significant poisoning to the sheep.

crazy-horse

Master
If you mean
February 12th, 2015 - Made it so sheeps die upon entering private homes.
Timing is about right, but they never enter a house.
Talking to myself :)
Maybe they took the easy way out and if if the enter the plot footprint (1 tile each side.. 5 front ... they die?
Can we get a ruling on this? I like mt sheep (and not the way Cack imagines it) Would setting the house public save the sheep?

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
There was a guy with a log cabin, that had 305 sheep in his house on one tile with about 1k wool in a box next to it.

Pretty messed up

crazy-horse

Master
Thanks Shane. I'm going to guess that either its entering the footpring of a private building, or maybe its calling the front step area as inside also. Changed the building to public and seeing if that works better. Honest, its just a spawn, I just shear em! But I am testing with one I herded to the spawn spot.

crazy-horse

Master
Thanks Shane. I'm going to guess that either its entering the footpring of a private building, or maybe its calling the front step area as inside also. Changed the building to public and seeing if that works better. Honest, its just a spawn, I just shear em! But I am testing with one I herded to the spawn spot.
It died too. So houses set public kill sheep too. I did notice the cadaver was next the the corner of the front steps.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
People actully sheer sheep for wool and spend all that time gathering 305 sheep? Even if u spend all that time scripting sheer/weaving said time could be better spent on numerous other things for better profit.

TLDR : -jesus u tight fucks just buy some cloth