Sheivans Suggestions for a better UOF :]

halygon

Grandmaster
You must be ! or POWER halygon. There is no hope for you in a dungeon against 11 pks when they get a bola hit on you. You may get a recall off, not everyone has that luxury.
Lawl.. I am neither of those groups. I am just telling you how it is.

CO123

Apprentice
Lawl.. I am neither of those groups. I am just telling you how it is.

There is no comparison between stun and para blows and a bola hit. None.

You can make an argument in group pvp. This is out there because of ganks though, not group fights. People don't like chasing kills 6v2.

Sea Battle
Build a destructible structure and place it in the sea, make it vulnerable a few times a week and make it so the last person to hit it (destroy it) with a cannon ball receive a reward (new currency? pirate coins?)

This way, naval battles actually happen, new ships are viable and useful.
Put a strong kraken by it for more challenge! :D

PVP Monolith (On New magincia maybe?)
To provide an additional PvP hotspot so that players can fight over something worth acquiring. The monoliths will become active on a daily basis, one at a time. That does not mean that there will be a monolith active at any given time or that all monoliths will become active every single day. More like, there will be a monolith active for some time, probably around peak hours, every day. The Monolith will be pulsing every few seconds, giving a specific reward that will be divided between all players that are within its vicinity. The more players around the monolith, the less prowess everyone receives. The exact amount is yet to be decided but the goal is to make it lucrative for a 10 player party to participate in the activity. If there are 20 people sharing, it will still be a decent reward. But really, you probably want to start knocking people off or, better yet, killing them to prevent them from jumping right back on. If a single lucky player managed to stay on alone for a substantial amount of ticks, he will be very generously rewarded but this should be a very difficult task.
- Taken from another game.

Besides explosion potions, there is currently no way to chase someone, here is an idea:
Bolas; SLOW opponents for 1.5 seconds with a diminishing returns.
There is a casting time on the bola.
You may not move while "casting" a bola.
[...]

Parrying:
For diversity, allow people to cast with a shield equipped but NOT if they are wielding a weapon in the other hand.

Pets:
I doubt pets were meant to be used for PVP, considering they are very overpowered, I think it would be great to have them toned down against PLAYERS (5% on spells? 10% on firebreaths?)
Dying in 2 firebreaths is rather frustrating.

Also, I believe that the command "all guards me" should be deleted, it really takes away the skills required to play a tamer. You should have to ATLEAST say "All kill" and target an opponent, right now, everyone just spams "all guards me" and wait/hope for good results.

Heal mages:
They dont have much for themselves, what about "buffing" them a bit to make them a bit more useful? They dont have the damage required to be super viable in PVP and they are VERY useless when it comes to PVE/

Buffing Heal mages beneficial spells by 2/5%? (Heal, Greater Heal, Bless, Cunning ETC..)
So instead of healing for 40, a greater heal would heal for 42-43.. a cunning would give 11-13 intelligence instead of 10 ETC..

STUNS
Considering poisoners, scribes and healers are not as popular as alchemy mages (for obvious reasons - the damage), we could let them have a smaller increment to stun %

Thats all I can think of for now.. be gentle ._.

agree with those points... we should test this stuff out and see how it goes!!