WTS Short-Mane Ethy Nightmare SOLD

Bromista

Grandmaster
4e2374ac1a.png

So this is definitely not on a month timer. This was only about two weeks from the last one I tamed. Stats aren't great, but it is a short-mane (they can spawn as both) which looks true to ethy horse model so all things considered I will start the bidding at 350k and buyout....750k I guess.

Looking to sell this weekend so get your bids in!

I know right. Trying to overcharge a mare. I have seen like 6 of these already i say give it a month and we wont have to pay that price

Bromista

Grandmaster
I don't see any others for sale currently so it really matters very little to me how many you have seen. There's at least half a dozen and I'm sure a couple were killed as well.

Nobody is making you pay any amount for anything so kindly cram it, thanks.

I shall not so kindly cram it. I am merely letting the population know they are not that rare and therefore shouldnt be 350 plus. Its a new released hue not a rare. Now that i have said my piece i shall "cram it". Lolz

Bromista

Grandmaster
I shall not so kindly cram it. I am merely letting the population know they are not that rare and therefore shouldnt be 350 plus. Its a new released hue not a rare. Now that i have said my piece i shall "cram it". Lolz
Lick my balls and suck my ass, please and thank you.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah I dunno.

I usually just go to PM first to make a lower offer (and say only if you get no other offers etc) when I want an item that I think is listed high... but this works too.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well sosarian legend has left me hangin for pert near a couple weeks now. Imagine that.

Re-listing this *****.