WTS Silent Auction of Various Rares

Kyain

Master
VvwxZzp.jpg

I'm doing a silent (or private however you want to call it) auction on the items shown in the picture above.

This is private bidding with a firm end date of Sunday, August 9th @ 12pm EST. There are no extensions to this and no sniping rules, when that time hits the winner is the winner.

For those not familiar with this format, it's fairly simple but not how most are done around here. You can PM me here or on discord (Cyain#2414) to put your offers in. I don't suggest putting them in here as then your maximum offer will be known and people could just bid right up to it to make you pay the maximum amount for an item.

The item winner will be the person that put in the highest offer (or in the case of a tie, the person who put the highest offer in first). That person will only pay the 2nd highest bidder's price, and not their maximum bid necessarily.

I.e. if person A puts their max @ 4 million for an item, and person B puts their max @ 2.5 million for an item, then person A wins said item at the price of 2.5 million. So the winner will always be the person with the highest total offer at the 2nd persons maximum offer price. (Hope you guys are following this)

At the end I will disclose all offers for transparency unless that person has specifically asked that their name not be included, and then only the offer amount will be shown by anonymous.

The current "sale price" of some of the most popular items are being shown below and will be updated a few times throughout this. Sale price does not indicate that it's the maximum offer on an item, just currently what it will be selling for.

Fancy Bookshelf - 2.5 million
decorative female armor on mannequin - 3 million
large elephant fern - 1.3 million
log carrier - 1 million

Any questions you can feel free to post in here or pm me on discord.

Total list of items in picture:
1) Large Elephant Fern
2) Lizardman trophy facing East
3) Mounted Dreadhorn trophy facing East
4) Dyeable Goatman mask facing East
5) Dyeable Goatman mask facing South
6) Decorative female armor
7) Treasure map of Hawkins
8) Stainless Steel Flask
9) Ship cannon facing South
10) Snowy Rocks
11) **Christmas Bells sold prior to auction**
12) Archer action figurine
13) Gingerbread Cyclops
14) Sea shroom (animated explosion)
15) Chocolate Yeti
16) Pot of Gold
17) Bag of Ore
18) Log Carrier
19) Vials of Troll blood
20) Stainless steel flask
21) Blood of a sosarian
22) Orc mushroom (also animated explosion)
23) Animated swamp tile
24) Siren's waterfall (also animated)
25) Fancy Bookshelf

Last edited:

Kyain

Master
Here's an update for the current Sale prices of some items in the list. Please note that the sale price does not indicate the maximum offer on an item so bidding just slightly higher then it does not mean you will be leading for the item.

Large Elephant Fern -- 1.3 mil
Mounted Dreadhorn trophy facing East -- 250k
Dyeable Goatman mask facing East -- 100k
Dyeable Goatman mask facing South -- 100k
Decorative female armor -- 3.0 mil
Treasure map of Hawkins -- 150k
Stainless Steel Flask -- 150k
Ship cannon facing South -- 100k
Pot of Gold -- 150k
Bag of Ore -- 1 mil
Log Carrier -- 1 mil
Vials of Troll blood -- 100k
Blood of a sosarian -- 50k
Fancy Bookshelf -- 3.0 mil

Kyain

Master
Here's the last update to the current selling price before the auction ends in 11 hours!

Large Elephant fern -- 3 mill
Mounted dreadhorn trophy -- 250k
Dyeable goat mask East -- 100k
Dyeable goat mask South -- 100k
Decorative female armor -- 3.5 mill
Treasure map of Hawkins -- 150k
Stainless steel flask -- 150k
Ship cannon facing south -- 100k
Pot of Gold -- 150k
Bag of Ore -- 1 mil
Log Carrier -- 1 mil
Vials of troll blood -- 100k
Blood of a Sosarian -- 50k
Fancy bookshelf -- 3.5 mil

Again, keep in mind these are the sale price and are not indicative of the maximum offer on record. Sending in a higher bid then the sale price does not mean you will be in the lead on the items.

allthehash

Apprentice
frankly, i don't particularly like this style of auction. not much transparency. good luck with them, if you continue in the future.

Kyain

Master
It's full transparency at the end. Nobody has declined to have their bids displayed (and next time around it'll be clear in the beginning that all of them will) I'm posting up the bids/winners shortly, just eating some lunch first

Kyain

Master
winners of the items and most bids included below. Some really early bids weren't tracked in this format as the initial post was just a taking offers type thing. It played no part in the final prices of most items.

fancy bookshelf - Winner Skala for 3.5 million (delivered)
maximum offers
Skala - 4 mil
TonyV1123 - 3.5 mil
Phry - 3 mil
Morgy - 2.3 mil
hashruleseverythingaroundme - 2.25

decorative female armor - Winner Dreamer for 3.5 million
Dreamer - 5 mil
TonyV1123 - 3.5 mil
buttercup - 3.5 mil
Morgy - 2.2 mil
Noemi - 2 mil

Large Elephant Fern - Winner Skala for 3 mil (delivered)
Skala - 3 mil received 8/8 @ 3:25pm
buttercup - 3 mil (matched the winner but bid came in after skala's) - received 8/8 @ 4:40pm EST
TonyV1123 - 1.3 mil
Morgy - 1.2 mil

Mounted Dreadhorn - Winner Sketeg for 250k (delivered)
Sketeg - 350k
Grizzog - 250k

Map of Hawkins - Winner Skala for 150k (delivered)
Skala - 750k
Grizzog - 150k
Sketeg - 100k

Stainless steel flask - Winner Sketeg for 150k (delivered)
Sketeg - 300k
Grizzog - 150k

ship cannon - Winner hashruleseverythingaroundme for 250k! (<probably best steal of the auction)
hashhastoomanyletters - 400k (delivered)
Sketeg - 250k
Grizzog - 100k

Some items only received 1 single starting bid and I didn't exactly plan on that. I'll discuss it with those that bid but 50k for invasion drop/100k for a stealable is how I plan on doing that in the future

pot of gold - Winner Char Lee 150k (delivered)
Char Lee - 275k

Troll vials - Sketeg 50k (delivered)
Sketeg - 100k

Blood of Sosarian - Sketeg 50k (delivered)
Sketeg - 50k

goatman mask facing east - Sketeg 100k (delivered)
Sketeg - 100k

archer figurine - hashruleseverythingaroundme - 100k (delivered)
hashletters - 250k

Last edited:

allthehash

Apprentice
yeah when i posted my original feedback, i didn't know that bids would be posted at the end.. i withdraw my previous comment about transparency.