Silky Johnston aka Mr.Roboto multi client in RDA..... GOTCHA ! with screenshot

Young Star

Grandmaster
I dont have a dog in this fight but my first thought was, it is too easy to leave a tracking gump up from somewhere else and go inside the RDA to take a SS.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
lol i mean look man i found coon in an rda today on all his chars!!!

http://imgur.com/a/undca

ANOTHER SELF PWNed post by @Harry Berries !

Its kinda obvious which screenshot is fake isnt it .

Your screenshot is simple :

- run up to my house and track
- drag tracking option to a side
- desperately find an rda .
- take screenshot

CkD4dtS.png

The difference is LOOK AT THE ARROW from my tracking gump . It shows i am within the tracking range !

Hi @Harry Berries !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATS THE EXCUSE NOW ? I think you better believe in karma .

Even though this is just a game , I think you should be punished for constantly trying to blatantly set someone up .

Also grow up and remember not to do this in rl too ok ? I am pretty sure its a crime to file a frivolous police report in USA .

I am sure @eppy @Swayze @JoeB will dish out the appropriate punishement for your actions .

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
ANOTHER SELF PWNed post by @Harry Berries !

Its kinda obvious which screenshot is fake isnt it .

Your screenshot is simple :

- run up to my house and track
- drag tracking option to a side
- desperately find an rda .

CkD4dtS.png

The difference is LOOK AT THE ARROW from my tracking gump . It shows i am within the tracking range !

Hi @Harry Berries !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATS THE EXCUSE NOW ? I think you better believe in karma .

Even though this is just a game , I think you should be punished for constantly trying to blatantly set someone up .

Also grow up and remember not to do this in rl too ok ? I am pretty sure its a crime to file a frivolous police report in USA .

I am sure @eppy @Swayze @JoeB will dish out the appropriate action for your actions .
can also replicate the arrow but okay??? thought u knew how to play this game??? quit crying. Your tracking people dude and first u claim multi client pvp then realize how ******** u sound and change your mind. Quit tagging me and quit being so butthurt. Your 50 yeards old and act like a kid. Thanks and goodbye

Bobby123

Grandmaster
can also replicate the arrow but okay??? thought u knew how to play this game??? quit crying. Your tracking people dude and first u claim multi client pvp then realize how ******** u sound and change your mind. Quit tagging me and quit being so butthurt. Your 50 yeards old and act like a kid. Thanks and goodbye

HAHAHAH obviously you dont know understand the game mechanics that well .

If you retrack again , any previous tracking GUMP IS GONE !

BUSTED AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks and good bye ?

I am the one that should be saying that to you .

@eppy @Swayze @JoeB

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
HAHAHAH obviously you dont know understand the game mechanics that well .

If you retrack again , any previous tracking GUMP IS GONE !

BUSTED AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks and good bye ?

I am the one that should be saying that to you .

@eppy @Swayze @JoeB
No its not.. you can track click a gump. Then retrack players and its still there buddy... unless the person leaves ur screen. learn to play.

done with you dude grow up. stop ghosting my house 20 hours a day nerd.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
No its not.. you can track click a gump. Then retrack players and its still there buddy... unless the person leaves ur screen. learn to play.

OMG STILL DONT GET IT ?????????

If you still cant understand what i am talking about ( you obviously dont understand game mechanics that well ) , let me put it in layman terms to you :

My screenshot cannot be replicated UNLESS its true !

Karma is a ***** aint it ?

@eppy @Swayze @JoeB

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
lol fair enough, good to know though i would of done the same not realising, what about if you get killed and brign in 2nd to res up?

Nope not allowed .

you have to get your tamer out of rda for a ress instead or get one of your friends to ress u .

I know it sounds harsh but this was implemented because people were crying soooooooo much that this rule was implemented .

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Im all for it when people are repeat offenders of rda/pvp multiclient.

Like I said in my edited post, I have no idea what happened, just noticed a trend ^^

@Harry Berries seems unable to understand the game mechanics of tracking . Maybe you can teach him a thing or two ! i am sure you are better than him in this aspect .

Hes not only denying , he was even unrepentant enough to cooked up a screenshot about me multi client in an RDA .

He claims hes able to replicate my screenshot which i am sure hes unable to .

This can be easily proven .

@eppy @JoeB @Swayze

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
@Harry Berries seems unable to understand the game mechanics of tracking . Maybe you can teach him a thing or two ! i am sure you are better than him in this aspect .

Hes not only denying , he was even unrepentant enough to cooked up a screenshot about me multi client in an RDA .

He claims hes able to replicate my screenshot which i am sure hes unable to .

This can be easily proven .

@eppy @JoeB @Swayze
You seriously are so dumb... if I want your little arrow I can pull a 2nd tracking gump from my 2nd client to the middle of my screen and take a SS. This is not hard to do. I can sit in an rda grab a tracking gump then sit on your porch as you do to me 20h a day and pull up a tracking gump. Slide it to 2nd monitor or simply dual screen and pull it over SS and wow! You seriously think you're some smart educated man who wasn't literally handed his fathers 2 star hotel business so he could play UO 20h a day stalking people. Grow up yabbacoon! Think is I actually caught you in a rda multiclienting but I don't have a SS spam key... You got your guilds private rda taken because you're so stupid you stood outside the rda and let your player get tracked. I'm sure you yelled and blamed everyone else but you being a bad player "almost" got Shermy and you caught. Not to mention your greed to feel relevant on a rda gem you nerd.