Sinking of boats

AssHat

Grandmaster
with the new sea champs coming, why is there not repercussion to sinking boats? you go grey stealing? you cant count or fight back or so anything once you boat is sunk..

at least tell us who sunk it so i can send EQMS after them every day for acting childish and pathetic sinking ships....

oh if you want to level your ship, just keep replacing one over and over, its a waste of time to sail around finding boats.....

Faytality

Staff member
I wouldn't mind if it was considered criminal. You use to turn grey when UOF was testing out the mechanics. However, you never know what upgrades you can snatch, and boats do decay quickly so sometimes they're doing you a favor and returning your boat to your bank box.

AssHat

Grandmaster
I wouldn't mind if it was considered criminal. You use to turn grey when UOF was testing out the mechanics. However, you never know what upgrades you can snatch, and boats do decay quickly so sometimes they're doing you a favor and returning your boat to your bank box.

so now you can just damage a boat enough to not sink it so the player recalls in and dies and doesnt get to count anyone?

GG for being nothing more than a griefer on this server along with other pieces of shit on the water... maybe you guys should join EQMS because thats the level of players you are.

TRIN
@Godsrage
@Jack Scallywag

am i forgetting more garbage?

@GluttonySDS lets bring you into this for good measure because we all know about your #grieflife

also, you want to grief people who might have not a lot of time to do things on UO, so you take almost the whole aspect away for a player who is casual. and with these shit posts sticking up for broken mechanics that should be fixed.... who wants to join, or continue to stay? maybe fixing things would help....

Faytality

Staff member
Excuse me...I'm a "piece of shit" for blowing up random boats on the water? Even if it's for a chance at getting free upgrades?
Dock your boat next time.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Excuse me...I'm a "piece of shit" for blowing up random boats on the water? Even if it's for a chance at getting free upgrades?
Dock your boat next time.

"them" is boaters if its not you then its not you, its directed at the people who do this, but it seems you are standing up for them.... sooooo

AssHat

Grandmaster
also who wants to die, lose everything on them and be pked and cant count? and need another boat? lol this sounds like the dumbest line of thought here......

glad to know you and many other are for the future of this server and not this very moment where you wanna be lazy and steal and pk people for ship upgrades.

its broken fix it

AssHat

Grandmaster
but another thing, not many people know of this BULLSHIT until it will be to late once again with sea champs etc.... cant wait to see the tears, wonder why the oceans on brit are always so empty...... its free for all grief town!!! GG Sailors!!

TRIN
@Godsrage
@Jack Scallywag

am i forgetting more garbage?

I don't have nearly 1000 boats sunk by leaving them on fire. I only do that when I'm fighting that person.

Also... try moving around. You can easily avoid the fire even on a small dragon. It doesn't hit every tile....

If you leave your boat out, just take your upgrades off... you literally lose nothing. This thread is bad form.

tankian

Grandmaster
the canons were activated on this server for one purpose... to sink other peoples ships. i dont pvp much on land but i do any chance i have out at sea. its not to pk and grief people but its fun chasing down other ships and sinking them or have a nice battle. ive been sunk a few times and its all fun to me. sink a ship, its goes to you bank box. leave it on fire... the owner recalls back and dies. its all in fun, not griefing unlike pk squads stealing champs from everyone last 5 minutes of the champ. sometimes we run into TRIN or other guys at whirlpools and the fight is on. then after all done we are on the forums or IRC talking about what a good fight it was and how much fun it was and like to see more people out pirating.
@Godsrage
@Frito Figmus

AssHat

Grandmaster
I don't have nearly 1000 boats sunk by leaving them on fire. I only do that when I'm fighting that person.

Also... try moving around. You can easily avoid the fire even on a small dragon. It doesn't hit every tile....

If you leave your boat out, just take your upgrades off... you literally lose nothing. This thread is bad form.

time it took to sail some where, regs, loot, pets, pet bell charges, TIME, all this can be lost.

then why have murder counts on land? you did something wrong, now you must pay

AssHat

Grandmaster
i guess there is just no one on the open water to see this happen and stand up for it, glad to see you guys can have a circle session playing with yoursleves at new sea champs, because who really wants to play with broke mechanics, always losing to people who can out grief you. so why bother!!?? you guy need better attitudes toward the server and new players, ever stop to think you guys are the real AssHats???....

tankian

Grandmaster
time it took to sail some where, regs, loot, pets, pet bell charges, TIME, all this can be lost.

you get murder counts from boats also if they target you and not the boat i believe

Not sure I'm understanding you. You get counts for sinking boats with people on it.
Not sure what you mean by broken mechanics... your boat has cannons as well, you can fight back, or even run (try using sail upgrade).

Life at see is cutthroat and yes you can lose everything you bring onto your boat... just like you can lose everything you take with you into a dungeon.

Edit: As far as pets.. they get sent to the closest land mass near where you were sunk. You shouldnt need pet balls everytime even if you get sunk.