Skills and PS question

Griz

Journeyman
So i started a little miner toon with Item ID, BS and tailoring. I got to looking at the PS stuff and im wondering if id probably want Blacksmithing and tailoring on two separate toons for sure... But what about mining? Is 100 mining enough or is it advised to go beyond? I assume Blacksmithing should be 120?

StegcO

Grandmaster
Black 120
Tailor 120
Tinker 120
Carp 120
fletch 100
magery 95
music 45

this char can basically do all the crafting thing you need (you need some magery ss to reach 100 if you want to craft pentagram or a deco like that cant remeber).

alchemy, inscribe and poisoning on your pvp chars to complete the crafting skill list

Mining and item id on tmapper

lumber on pvp

Last edited:

Griz

Journeyman
Thanks for the reply. I guess I didn't even realize you could raise more than one skill passed 120!!

halygon

Grandmaster
Black 120
Tailor 120
Tinker 120
Carp 120
fletch 100
magery 95
music 45

this char can basically do all the crafting thing you need (you need some magery ss to reach 100 if you want to craft pentagram or a deco like that cant remeber).

alchemy, inscribe and poisoning on your pvp chars to complete the crafting skill list

Mining and item id on tmapper

lumber on pvp
One thing to keep in mind is if you have mining on a non blacksmith character, you cannot smelt with one char. On my legendary crafter I have a similar layout to the above except I have mining in lieu of fletching.

StegcO

Grandmaster
True, so best thing is mining until you are enought rich to use mining only for tmap and rda, then you put fletch.