slayer armor : easyer to get

asics

Grandmaster
hope slayer armor not so hard as they seems to get..
cause.. u can easy die, crash, dc, ganked..and if its so hard..who will use this?:(

hope to see a lot of fencer, sword, lumber, macer with them, killing some spawn..

its better for ppl that want to do it

its better to pk that will find some Warrior not just bard or tamers

its better for crafter that will craft and sell :)

but not so hard pls :). make them simple!

Harken110

Expert
hope slayer armor not so hard as they seems to get..
cause.. u can easy die, crash, dc, ganked..and if its so hard..who will use this?:(

hope to see a lot of fencer, sword, lumber, macer with them, killing some spawn..

its better for ppl that want to do it

its better to pk that will find some Warrior not just bard or tamers

its better for crafter that will craft and sell :)

but not so hard pls :). make them simple!

I agree it would be nice to be able to farm for gold while playing a pvp warrior template. It would make pking interesting that's for sure. But like you said though if it takes too much time to acquire the gear then it'll cost to much making its uses very limited.

asics

Grandmaster
i mean..right now we use slayer bows, pots and vanquish, and if we die..doesnt matter..we can buy or farm another one....we dont have to change the game in something like aos, with terrible hard equip to get...just imho.. i m sure and already know the staff will think about this!:) (i hope so)..i think they have to be a little bit harder then INVUL..

i mean, if u have an invul suit..u lost..you dont have INFINITE but u have many..maybe a little more rare then invunerability armor..but not rare as ..a red spellbook..because if they are so hard to craft really no one will use, no profitable..and we use pvm for profit right?:)

asics

Grandmaster
its the risk you take

idk why sometime u are so smart, and sometime u so mind close, its clearly that the risk its not worth, you will use your white pure wolf if u cant bond it? its a risk that you take...

no, so, here absolutely NO bless for the armor..but make them easy make...