WTB Small house anywhere?

gooroo

Neophyte
Don't know if this is out of order but you don't know till you ask.

I was a player about 15odd years ago when my internet was on dial up and 800gbp phone bills a quarter were normal!

Just introduced my 9 year old to UO after he has been playing minecraft for about a year and he loves it.

It has rekindled my love of the game so I have also started playing again too.

Its a big ask but does anyone have a small house they would kindly donate a father and son to set up home.

Kindest regards Simon and Alex.

Please no flames if I am totally out of order, I know how much effort goes into saving up to buy a place!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Kiki

Grandmaster
I've got you mate.

I know we're in opposite time zones as I'm heading to bed right now in pst, but tomorrow I'll sort you and your boy out mate. I also have a bunch of stuff I can donate to help you guys get started too.

Any time a dad gets his kid playing UO it has to be rewarded. :)

Shoot me a pm or even better yet get on irc and I'll reply in the morning. (Evening for you)

Cheers.

gooroo

Neophyte
Was reading some of the posts about you kiki, very impressed. I think legend springs to mind!

I thank-you, my son will be made up, as i am! I will be in touch shortly.

flipt

Grandmaster
I also think this is great that you and your son are playing UO together I also have items I would be willing to donate please let me know what you need to get established in the game. PM me I am in the est timezone

Kiki

Grandmaster
I also think this is great that you and your son are playing UO together I also have items I would be willing to donate please let me know what you need to get established in the game. PM me I am in the est timezone
+1. Great guy.

gooroo

Neophyte
Thank-you both for the replies and offers, I don't want to take too much as I think he/we will enjoy earning items as we play. Kiki has kindly offered us a small house in a coastal location, I think we will be working and saving for a boat to dock nearby our new home. Thanks guys.

Madian G

Novice
Being a noob is one of the coolest part in this game. I remember discovering everything, killing first monsters and when I got a hat I was so happy. lol