So some things don't change...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder

Master
Just sayen...

$$ guild, the almighty PVPERS...
(Gankers, in blue, is more like it!)

Bring in three tamers, on blues, with meta pets, to attack and kill my meta pet, steal my spawn and loots.
(I cant recall with my pet, because my pet is in battle)

YEP.. Really great pvpers!!
(Pick on blue tamers who have no pvp skill)

More like.. Really good griefers, playing the system, and it is allowed.
(Killing pets cost me thirty k in scrolls and steal my spawn.)

You guys are a piece of work.
(Bravo for you)

This is to warn other tamers, who like me have no desire to fight, but really hate that there are those who cant make up their minds if they are pvpers, griefers, tamers, or what the heck they want to be when they grow up.

Gankers can leave through the gate, even tho they are grey, but I cant recall my pet out?
(Thats messed up.)

Please fix the system where pets don't take such hard hits on resist and magery skills.
Fix it where if I am attacked or my pet is attacked, I can recall out if I choose not to fight.

Belbie

Journeyman
I hate to say that griefing has been and will always be a part of UO.

The only thing that I agree that should be changed if you are NOT the aggressor then you should be able to recall. You should NOT be able to recall/gate if you are the aggressor (steal, attack anyone, loot blue) for 2 whole minutes. FYI, I play a thief and pk most of the time and don't mind the 2 minute wait...comes with the professions.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
With how important peoples pets are I never understood why you dont get counts for killing someones pets. Simple fix -- if you killed a mare, dragon, or above you get a count for the pet.

This is one of the last bastions of blue griefing on UOF and it really doesnt jive with such a PVE heavy userbase here. You want to grief on UOF? Be prepared to go red and face the consequences behind it.

Cinder

Master
With how important peoples pets are I never understood why you dont get counts for killing someones pets. Simple fix -- if you killed a mare, dragon, or above you get a count for the pet.

This is one of the last bastions of blue griefing on UOF and it really doesnt jive with such a PVE heavy userbase here. You want to grief on UOF? Be prepared to go red and face the consequences behind it.
This is only server I have ever played where I have ran into this problem. I don't understand why it can't be fixed. I only play a blue, none griefer toon. I understand being attacked and pk'd. I have no issue with sharing my loots with any one who kills me.
I do have a problem with blue tamers coming in and ganking my pets and getting away with it, with no options for me to recall to save my pets? Fight back?? Against three metas and spawn with my one meta?? It is a no win deal. :(

Afro Man

Grandmaster
$ Are the scumbags of the server now and have been for some time.. There leader is a known cheater and was banned then let play again... if you see $ I just assume they are exploiting something and I recall away..
original.gif

Kael

Master
This type of griefing does more harm to the population of UOF than any of the known issues with red guilds. If your play style is pet griefing then then you should be willing to pay the price and go red (or at a minimum go grey for an extended time period like thieves)

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
This is only server I have ever played where I have ran into this problem. I don't understand why it can't be fixed. I only play a blue, none griefer toon. I understand being attacked and pk'd. I have no issue with sharing my loots with any one who kills me.
I do have a problem with blue tamers coming in and ganking my pets and getting away with it, with no options for me to recall to save my pets? Fight back?? Against three metas and spawn with my one meta?? It is a no win deal. :(

Like I said -- just need to up the punishments here to discourage griefing(like they did with the no recall if you have counts). Give counts for killing pets and you will see the last bastion of blue griefing severely reduced on UOF, which I think we can all agree is a good thing for the health of the shard.

K A Z

Grandmaster
add an option where you can pay 5k when u ress yer pet and it doesnt lose any skills - that is how it already is for factioners (and they're the ones actually using pets for nothing but pvp - how fucking hilarious, eh?)

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Id like to see someone provide an argument why killing high end pets shouldnt result in getting a murder count as a way to reduce this kind of blue griefing.

Status
Not open for further replies.