Zombieland hue 61 hair dye
Zombieland hue 61 beard dye
Zombieland hue 61 skin dye
Zombieland hue 61 title dye
Hue 61 [blessed] robe

s/b 7.5m b/o 8.5m

ScottieBly

Grandmaster
You still remember begging me for that hue 61 steed egg I sold you for the extremely cheap price of 5m? I still didn't know you were a jew back then, my mistake
Sorry idiot but you came back to me wanting to sell saying you don't have time to play so take your bs somewhere else.

lollo

Grandmaster
Sorry idiot but you came back to me wanting to sell saying you don't have time to play so take your bs somewhere else.

Thanks for bumping my thread, maybe you should add the 10th smiley to yours hoping that someone will buy the egg alone for 9m?

lollo

Grandmaster
Wrong as usual. Lmao

Please. lol
Schermata_2016_11_14_alle_17_10_14.png

Now GTFO of my thread, do you see me posting in your useless thread? I already gave you enough free advertisement, will report your next reply

ScottieBly

Grandmaster
Wow your a drool bib, u said my last one was 9 mill which was wrong u tool. The upside is with all that extra crap u r trying to sell mine is still cheaper. Lmao. Stop replying with bs lies if you don't want a comment.

lollo

Grandmaster
Wow your a drool bib, u said my last one was 9 mill which was wrong u tool. The upside is with all that extra crap u r trying to sell mine is still cheaper. Lmao.

So you're denying you had a thread trying to sell an egg for 8 or 9m for the past 3-4 days? A thread which you bumped god knows how many times with stupid smileys and no one responded to? Are you fucking serious?

And WTF does "i have the right to refuse anyone's bid" mean lol. You're too funny man, can't report you!

ScottieBly

Grandmaster
No, 8 mill tool not 9 mill. If you don't want to be called out I would keep my ignorant mouth shut if I were you and not call people out on your selling thread to try and boost your pathetic sales. By the way they do respond moron. Are you mad? Lmao. Have a great day junior.

CVS1984

Master
You know you want it.

Zombieland hue 61 meta Dragon Egg
Zombieland hue 61 hair dye
Zombieland hue 61 beard dye
Zombieland hue 61 skin dye
Zombieland hue 61 title dye
Hue 61 [blessed] robe

s/b 7.5m b/o 8.5m
You still have all of this? I may be interested. I take the skin dye is like any other and goes away if you die? I would definitely like to see the robe

lollo

Grandmaster
Sure i still have everything. Yes skin dye wears off on death

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk