WTS SOLD - LVL 6 META DRAGON (LVL 10 QS/LVL 10 MOLTEN/ LVL 6 NOX)

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
WTS Meta Dragon shown in picture for 16 mil. PM or D ISCORD me!!

Hue 972
All Skills Max (Except for 0.01 resist)
Level 10 Quicksilver Relic
Level 10 Molten Relic
Level 6 Noxious Relic

Meta Stone Not Included

meta_zpssjuhhurs.png

colead88

Grandmaster
My lvl 7 all relics max (except QS at level 9) with a rollover went for this much. GL with sale

Last edited:

colead88

Grandmaster
Nope. 16 mil. This pet is worth that.

...I don't care if somebody sold their lvl 7 way too cheap and wants to announce that in my sell thread.

Glad you don't care about me posting some facts in your thread about meta values. While you're not caring:

“Worth” 16m is a generous opinion. Also lvl 7 with 8 rollovers fully maxed sold for 18 last month. Number of maxed level 7s that have sold for 16-18 in the past 6 months is 6+. More than 1 person is selling/has sold in that range in recent history. They’re worth what people are willing to pay, friend.

Regardless of your snarkiness and the ridiculous ask, good luck with your sale little lady.

Too bad you can’t like your own comments.
*drops the mic*

Last edited:

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
Egg 1.5 mil
QS Relic 7.5 mil **MAXXED OUT READY TO WRECK SOME SPAWN**
Molten Relic 3.5 mil **MAXXED OUT**
Nox Relic 1.5 mil **LVL 6**

TOTAL 14 MIL

I am asking 16 mil for something that costs 14 mil to "assemble" and then takes months (or weeks if you grind very hard) to get to this level. Unlike a level 7 meta dragon, it still has the chance of being mongbat. Asking for an extra 2 mil for months of work plus the chance of mongbat form is not crazy whatsoever.

Also, there is going to be a very large difference in demand between level 6 metas and level 7 metas. Firstly, because a lot of people are dumping their level 7 metas dragons for spiders. Secondly, there are going to be many more 110 tamers out there that may prefer picking up a badass ready-to-go meta dragon, instead of getting their 120 tame first. Not to mention the people just hoping to pull a mongbat.

Please provide offers or stay out of this thread.

Wildboar

Master
Same old detractors that tried under cutting ever 6 lvl I sold, that lvl 7 wasn't maxed out and had one roll over 16.5 --4 days after SB on a side deal, prices on relics are up 15% to 20%, taming SS up 20%, 120s are holding 14 to18 mostly to the high side. Hang in there and repost ever so often to get the low ballers off of your thread or sell it PM only. Well worth 16 mil ;].

JackPalance

Master
Glad you don't care about me posting some facts in your thread about meta values. While you're not caring:

“Worth” 16m is a generous opinion. Also lvl 7 with 8 rollovers fully maxed sold for 18 last month. Number of maxed level 7s that have sold for 16-18 in the past 6 months is 6+. More than 1 person is selling/has sold in that range in recent history. They’re worth what people are willing to pay, friend.

Regardless of your snarkiness and the ridiculous ask, good luck with your sale little lady.

Too bad you can’t like your own comments.
*drops the mic*
If you aren't going to post an offer or have a Legitimate question about the item for sale please politely get the fuck out of this thread and go check the forum buy/sell rules.

deadcell

Neophyte
i once had a truck put a lift kit in it and 37 inch tire and 20inch rims yet the blue book never went up.... i agree with some on the people 16 is a little high 13-14. if you paid 1.5 for a grey egg thats part of the problem with your math 1 mil is top for grey egg

batman

Grandmaster
i once had a truck put a lift kit in it and 37 inch tire and 20inch rims yet the blue book never went up.... i agree with some on the people 16 is a little high 13-14. if you paid 1.5 for a grey egg thats part of the problem with your math 1 mil is top for grey egg
First off welcome to the forums
Since this is your first post realize you have already broke a rule by not trolling or messing with someones sale!!
Second no one cares about your billy truck unless its for sale, wrong forums
Third try helping someone out on your next post instead of telling someone what there items are worth too you cause this meta was for sale 5 weeks ago

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
This thing sold awhile ago for 16m. Quite a few peeps hit me up on discord in the week after it sold looking to buy it as well.

deadcell

Neophyte
omg bat man here you are to save the day. not trolling not breaking rules good try. adding to conversation. math was wrong on egg that added 1/2 mil also the truck point is that things dont keep value look at a pet ball whats the selling price? not 3 mil

batman

Grandmaster
omg bat man here you are to save the day. not trolling not breaking rules good try. adding to conversation. math was wrong on egg that added 1/2 mil also the truck point is that things dont keep value look at a pet ball whats the selling price? not 3 mil
i did say welcome to the forums

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
You disagree with the value of the egg, my math is not wrong... geez this is getting annoying. Your comparison of modifying your truck to a lower demand vehicle is completely off base. Get over it guys. Stop making me have to waste time in this thread defending myself. Can an admin lock this thread? This is senseless.