WTS *SOLD* Selling Keep in Britain!! Next to farmlands, beautiful location!

Desi

Grandmaster
SOLD SOLD

Selling a beautifully-located keep next to Britain farmlands, right alongside the mountains and next to pathway.

Huge front yard and no blockage. No spawn. A very decent traffic area. Also right near the city of Britain and the Britain moongate. The extensive Flyby Rune Library also sits a screen away, right across the field from here.

Brit_keep_zps0aa2af13.jpg

S/B 6m
B/O 8m

*I reserve the right NOT to sell my home for any reason

Last edited by a moderator:

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Said it before and I will again: easily one of the best keeps in the game. Beautiful spot and lots if deco/theme options.

GL w sale :)

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Buy out. 8m. I sent you a pm before desi which was 7m. But meh I'll just do BO. I can log in 1 hours time.. Otherwise might have to be weekend. I'm Australian so different time zones.

PM me!!!

Desi

Grandmaster
pm sent on Tuesday to Wendy. replied, and waiting.
if Wendy's b/o falls through tonight i'll contact follow-up bidders tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
never take bids from wendy or members of power guild. usually all false bids, they done it a number of times on my auctions.

Thats not cool.

My offer of 5m is still good though. I will pay that but not more. The market is soft with gold right now it seems and way saturated with dono. I would rather find a Keep for 2.5m in the swamps or something. I don't really care about location. I have the 18x18 closest to the Magincia Moonngate as my main house. This will just hold stuff sadly.